PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Forum Contributors

pbrown
November 23rd, 2005, 04:00 PM
Here is the link to all members that have contributed to the site this year.

http://www.uniquecobra.com/friendsof.php

Please let me know if your name is missing.

I want to thank all of you for being so generous.

Update:

I modified the navigation module (upper left on home page) to include a link to the paid subscribers.

pgermond
November 23rd, 2005, 04:34 PM
We are an awesome bunch of studs, aren't we?!!! :D There are still a few recognizable "regulars" missing :rolleyes: , so remember - it's never to late :)

Patrick, you done good with transitioning the new software and, as you can see, everyone appreciates your efforts very much. Speaking for the membership (if I may), we are thrilled that you have hung with us and kept this resource available. The amount contributed this year is actually a surprise to me in light of all the natural disasters that have occurred recently, as I'm sure everyone opened their wallets to help the less fortunate.

It’s been my pleasure to spearhead this year’s effort, so now y’all can figure out whose turn it is in the barrel next year :D

THANKS again to all - and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

pseim
November 26th, 2005, 08:40 AM
I hereby nominate Phil Germond to spearhead next year's effort.

pgermond
November 29th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Paul,

I didn't hear a "second" in a reasonable amount of time, and you are the only one that spoke up, so......... thanks for stepping up :D

ralphscott
November 30th, 2005, 04:08 AM
I second the motion![:D] Congrats Phil One more thing to add to the Retirement to-do list! How is the honey-do list coming??

Ralph

will butterworth
November 30th, 2005, 07:07 AM
skip the vote, Phil your in old buddy.Will-alabama

pseim
November 30th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Phil,
It sounds like Ralph and Will would rather have you back since you did such a FINE job this year.

pgermond
November 30th, 2005, 04:43 PM
:(

Thanks for the vote of confidence, however, there has to be another unsuspecting guy out there :confused: