PDA

View Full Version : Western States Cobra Bash

pgermond
February 7th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Just wanted to put a reminder out for any of you guys on the left coast that might be interested in attending the WSCB in Reno in May. Everyone is welcome for the weekend or for just a day. There should be plenty of cars and they have also included some vendors this year.

This is a link for WSCB (events schedule, registration, and general information). http://home.comcast.net/~WSCB/index.html Looks like there are three Uniques currently signed up.

souzape
February 8th, 2006, 07:37 AM
Agree....nice event last year. The tour and/or track time alone is worth the price of admission. Might even get to see Phil G's prop beenie.

Phil Souza (the older one)

decooney
April 28th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Up to right at around 150 cars now. Should be interesting.... :D

COBRAGAR
April 28th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Phil ,what Do You Mean The Left Coast . I Leave In Canada You Mean The Right Coast.

weaver
April 29th, 2006, 06:53 AM
I wish who ever puts the WSCB together would try for a different weekend next year, its hard for us manufacturers to do a event the same weekend as the Carlisle show. I would love to be able to do a show on the west coast, I'm sure I could use Phil's car on the cruise.

Alan

Master
May 1st, 2006, 07:47 PM
I believe Phil is the Show Dog of the West Coast.;)

pgermond
May 1st, 2006, 08:59 PM
Alan,

Which "Phil' are you referring too? :D :D

weaver
May 1st, 2006, 09:29 PM
Who do you think?

pgermond
May 1st, 2006, 09:31 PM
That's what I thought. No problem..... any time you are out this way you have a car :)

weaver
May 2nd, 2006, 09:11 AM
If I break something I know where I can get parts.

Alan