PDA

View Full Version : Brrrrr!!!

JeepSnake
March 26th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Okay, which one of y'all from more northerly regions left the door open so all this cold air could come our way???

We hit our first show & first cruise of the year yesterday. Left home at 8:30 AM and ~43 degrees for a charity show for missions at a good Ford-friend's church. Beautiful sunshine, but the wind didn't let up all day. From there, headed over to Bowdon, Georgia, for their first cruise-in this year. Got blustery enough there that the band abandoned the stage, and everybody finally wound up congregated in the Wendy's dining room. We closed the day out at 5:00 PM, pulling into the driveway with the mercury reading 39 degrees.

Did I mention that we ran both cars without tops?

Needless to say, after we got home, I built a ROARING fire in the fireplace, and we proceeded to thaw out! :)

pgermond
March 26th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Something like this? Doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun for driving :(

Cobranut
March 27th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Now that's a hard-core Cobra guy. LOL

Something like this? Doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun for driving :(

DStiles
March 27th, 2006, 03:35 PM
50 degrees in Michigan yesterday...

Naumoff
March 29th, 2006, 04:12 AM
Now that's a hard-core Cobra guy. LOL

I was thinking the same thing then I saw you post.

I have a top and heater but would be afraid to take my Cobra out in that.:eek:

will butterworth
March 29th, 2006, 07:11 AM
fellow, indeed---be in ths seventies in alabama this week. Will go to the villa rica cruise this sat. night over in Georgia. Saw folks planting corn yesterday up in the tennessee valley area of alabama. Don,t think I would get red out for such a snow drive, though, Phil.Will-alabama

Slither
March 31st, 2006, 10:54 PM
That is nuts :eek: !