PDA

View Full Version : NorCal breakfast

pgermond
April 15th, 2006, 02:15 PM
After much anticipation with the iffy weather we have been having here in N. CA, a hearty bunch set out for a drive through the rolling hills to Ione for Breakfast. Unexpectedly, we stayed dry!!! :D

There were three Unique's there at one time - more than I have every seen in one place other than homecoming last year!

souzape
April 15th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Still like to make one of these events with you...looks like a great spot.

Phil S

pgermond
April 16th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Hi Phil,
Good thing we did it yesterday because it's raining cats & dogs today. It would be great if you could make one of our trips, but I wouldn't recommend it this year because the weather has been completely out of sorts - rain, rain, rain! Although it has had it is benefit - the rolling hills in the Gold Country are as lush and green as I have ever seen them. It was a spectacular drive with the clouds over head and the wide-open spaces.

Let's hope we have weather this year in Nevada like we did last year on the cruise at the WSCB.

See you in Sparks!

souzape
April 16th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Pretty lush down here too. Did you notice how many Uniques were signed up for WSCB??? I think I counted 6 total.

Phil S.

pgermond
April 16th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Lush :confused: I thought you lived in the desert :D

Last time I looked I think there were four registered - you, me, Bob H. (who lives nearby that has the car that was built on something like the "How to Channel" - it's the red car in the photo), and the father of a guy in Chico I know who lives in the foothills (Grass Valley ?). Should be fun!

will butterworth
April 17th, 2006, 07:00 AM
Sounds like some great cruises. We had three Unique,s at local car show saturday night at Oxford, Alabama, had 151 cars, total. One gt40, a ferrari, chevelles, camaros, fords and a little of everything. Big boyz toyz invited Zach and myself to do a special for tv this coming saturday . We have a great time cruiseing our gals around on sunday afternoons after church.Folks wave at us, give us the thumbs up, one guy ran along side with door open listening to sidepipes, and young fellas always want to take us on. Ya,ll have a good time--we could cruise with you -see new country. Will-alabama Zach has pictures--mayby he will post a few.