PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks to The Weaver Family & Friends

Donnie Thomas
May 15th, 2006, 07:08 PM
To all our new friends and The Weaver Family, Donnie and I would like to Thank each and everyone of you for making us feel like the family. We both had a great time and look forward to seeing you all again. We both really love our new Cobra and we are sure we will have many great crusies in it. A very special THANKS to Alan and Maurice for such a great job you both did on the Cobra, you can tell that you really care about your workmenship and the time you put into your Unique Cobra's, you go above and beyond you efforts. Sincerely, Donnie and Debbie Thomas

pgermond
May 15th, 2006, 07:29 PM
The Weaver's are great folks/hosts....... and your car looks great from the photos I've seen :)

Slither
May 15th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Ditto on the thanks to the Weaver family. This was a great weekend:D!

chris knueven
May 16th, 2006, 07:25 AM
donnie n debbie,

great to meet ya....the number for the powermaster alternator
we talked about is.....

PWM-8-57140

directly off my summit invoice. i was wrong on the cost,it was only
189.00,not 239 like i said. works like a champ,one wire hookup and fits
in the same spot as a standard small case ford(it is a ford alt).

any questions....ask,

chris

juanone
May 16th, 2006, 08:34 AM
Hi Donnie:

Glad you had such a great experience meeting our extended Unique family. How is your car doing? Sorry I was not able to be there to check your ride. Send photos of your car after you took delivery of it.

Juan

Donnie Thomas
May 17th, 2006, 07:09 PM
Chris, Thanks for getting me the part number, and it was nice meeting you and hope to get to see you again. Donnie

Donnie Thomas
May 17th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Juan, Sorry you didn't make it this year. The car is doing great and were having a blast with it. Will send pictures as soon as I fine out how to do it. Donnie

juanone
May 18th, 2006, 07:39 AM
Hi Donnie:

If you are having trouble posting images, send them to me via e-mail, I have Broad Band, I will be glad to resize and optimize them for the web and post on this forum for you.

I have done it for others and I would be glad to do it for you as well.

Best regards,

Juan

Donnie Thomas
May 18th, 2006, 07:40 PM
Juan, Thanks I may take you up on this if I can't figure it out. Donnie

Donnie Thomas
May 25th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Chris, Thanks for the part number on the alternator. I installed it and it fit perfectly had to do no fabricating. The ampmeter even works. The same fan belt even worked. Thanks Donnie

Donnie Thomas
May 25th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Chris, Thanks for the part number on the alternator. I installed it and it fit perfectly. Had to do no fabricating. Also the ampmeter still works and the fan belt even fit. Thanks Donnie