PDA

View Full Version : Cobradog cheeta 3

will butterworth
May 17th, 2006, 07:18 AM
My dog, Professor Vernon Von Studebaker was recently invited as the guest hypnotist at the Cheeta 3 in Atlanta .People from all over came to see the professor do his stuff. As Professor Von Studebaker went to the front of the room he announced that unlike other hypnotist that only hypnotize one or two folks ,he would hypnotize the whole congregation in the Cheeta 3.Excitement was electric as Von Studebaker withdrew a beautiful antique watch from his pocket and announced," I want each one of you to keep your eyes on this antique watch.It,s a very special watch, in family for six ganerations".He began tyo swing the watch gently from side to side quietly chanting "watch the watch, watch the watch," crowd was mesmerized,as the watch swayed back and forth, hundreds of eyes followed the swaying watch, until suddenly, it slipped from Vernon,s fingers, fell to the floor, breaking into hundreds of pieces, whereupon the Professor exclaimed-----S--T, that was a week ago and the Cheeta 3 is not clean yet. My dog, Professor Vernon Von Studebaker sends his regards.Will-alabama

Master
May 17th, 2006, 07:56 AM
LMAO Will. You are quite the jokester.

pgermond
May 17th, 2006, 04:38 PM
:eek: Poor kitty - Glad to hear the prof is still up to his olds antics! :D

Justin Upchurch
May 18th, 2006, 06:35 AM
I've got to get a dog like this :)

Mike Geddes
May 18th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Gotta say that Will's religious background comes out in his stories.

I did not know that they had 'Congregations' at Cheeta's....I don't

think any of the patrons or the dancers I've ever seen in a Cheeta's

would be the type to pass thru the doors of a church.

Good joke Will..........Cheers.........Mike

Slither
May 19th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Hey Will... you got a "Beware of Dog" sign:p?