PDA

View Full Version : Unique Owners to London Cobra Show?

juanone
June 7th, 2006, 06:11 PM
I am opening this thread to find out if there are any Unique owners planning to go to the London Cobra Show.

On Thursday, June 22, there is a caravan of Cobra owners starting in northern Alabama and traveling I-65 North and picking up Cobra owners in Nashville (TN), Bowling Green, Lousiville (KY) and meeting up with Cobras traveling I-75 North from south of Lexington.

We will be hooking up at the first Rest area after the junction of I-71 and I-75 on our way to Columbus, Ohio.

If you are interested in joining us please let me know so that we can plan on having you join us. We will have more details regarding time and places as the date approaches.

Juan

Master
June 7th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Juan, I would join you but I will be at the Mid Ohio event prior to the show so I will be coming from the north. Sounds like alot of fun:D

juanone
June 7th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Well at least we will be able to get together in London.

Juan

rdorman
June 8th, 2006, 07:44 AM
You know I will be there. Of course only living 15 minutes from the hotels doesn't hurt!

There are a BUNCH of people coming up from the south. Alabama, the Carolinas, Georgia, etc. I would take your route and times and post it and encourage others further south to coordinate routes. It is just to much fun taking trips with other Cobras!

GREENHOUSE
June 8th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Of the people who are comming from alabama how many are towing and how many are going to drive ther cobra. The route from birmingham is about 600 miles. Is lodging a problem?
Mike

juanone
June 8th, 2006, 06:03 PM
From Alabama there are 8 cars coming up I-65 North. 4 driving and 4 trailering. 1 from Memphis, 2 more in Nashville, 2 more in Bowling Green, 4 from Louisville. 5 or 6 from South of Lexington traveling North on I-75. By the time we get to Cincinnati we wil probably have 20 or so cars going, divided between drivers and trailers.

Come on and join us, The Cobra Caravan 2006 to LCS.

Juan

rdorman
June 9th, 2006, 06:31 AM
Almost makes we want to drive down south just so I can come back to here with you!

REALLY looking forward to seeing your car Juan. Last time I saw it, it was a frame on jack stands with you sitting on it making vroom, vroom noises!