PDA

View Full Version : Unique owners in Missouri?

sssnot
August 15th, 2006, 12:09 PM
Greetings!

Are there any Unique owners in Missouri out there besides Russ Dickey? *Russ--you've got an incredible looking FIA but you're at least 4 hours away from me and I've always had my heart set on a 427SC...although I'd still really like to see your car! ;)

Does anyone with a Unique 427SC live closer to me here in Waynesville/Fort Leonard Wood??

weaver
August 15th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Is anyone planning on going to this years Run and Gun at Gateway Park, that would be a good place for him to look at your car.

Alan

Justin Upchurch
August 15th, 2006, 08:08 PM
I'm not for sure, but I am going to try and make Run and Gun. If so, you are more than welcome to take a look at my car.
I intended to order a 427 car, but changed my mind after homecoming and went with the FIA. I'm almost finished with the build and have about 90 miles on the car. I only did a string alignment, but the car rides and handles very well. Next week the car goes in to set the actual alignment after I put the carpet in.

Justin

sssnot
August 17th, 2006, 11:58 AM
I'm not for sure, but I am going to try and make Run and Gun. If so, you are more than welcome to take a look at my car.
I intended to order a 427 car, but changed my mind after homecoming and went with the FIA. I'm almost finished with the build and have about 90 miles on the car. I only did a string alignment, but the car rides and handles very well. Next week the car goes in to set the actual alignment after I put the carpet in.

Justin

Thanks, Justin, I'd really like to take a look at your car. I'll look for you there. :)