PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Out There?

pgermond
October 29th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Hey! Is anybody out there? There hasn't been a new topic posted in a week. What gives..... is the weather that nice every where that yall are out driving and aren't using the forum?

Sign in if you are at least lurking..... :D

Aggressor
October 29th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Aggressor ...... Checking In!

Naumoff
October 30th, 2006, 03:36 AM
I was out driving yesterday.

What does it take to set up a forum like this?

Could I use part of this forum ( for a fee of course) for a local Cobra group? Won't be all Uniques though.

Speaking of money, who is collecting the money for the forum?

New pic of car.

http://render2.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6%3DzqH%3AxxqUD7qRUrKxzX7BHpUUKx gXP0l%3F87KR6xqpxQQo0xneQxePoxv8uOc5xQQQoaJnoeloln qpfVtB%3F*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gXP0l%7CRup6lQQ%7C/of=50,590,442

will butterworth
October 30th, 2006, 04:53 AM
we all here winding down the summer a little. Had good frost in alabama couple of times now, lot of folks have head colds-sniffles, sinus flareups---but took a ride yesterday, h--l everybody we met-talked to had a cobra, mayby two or three at one time or the other, neighbor had one a real one too, the big one too, none of that kit s--t stuff either. I bet you all don,t run into that kind of stuff, now do you?Hotdern.Will-alabama

will butterworth
October 30th, 2006, 04:56 AM
she looks good buddy. Be a nice ride from prince edward county to gadsden next spring in little quick car, sound good , come on. We plan to go up to london next year, it is said.Will-alabama

will butterworth
October 30th, 2006, 05:00 AM
and we are tinkering with little 351 w , ready for jugs, dang cheap ring squeazer didn,t work right, broke few rings, new ones today, I think Cyrus has engineered up a pretty radical engine setup? Said me and mommy likely won,t be going to any more parades with it. Work on it tonight. Will-alabama

pgermond
October 30th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Well, we know there are at least four of us :rolleyes: Two nice looking rides guys.

Will.... you remind me of my mom - after I talk to her on the phone and hang up I stay by the phone because she always fogets something and calls right back :D :D ;)

Aggressor
October 30th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Phil as you well know and as fate would have it, a bunch of us have been showing and not posting as much.
I'm proud to say that Aggressor wrapped up this year scoring her 51st trophy in September. I'll set up a photo session with her winnings and post photos later on.
#1. Yes - I am bragging!
#2. Yes - I am very proud of my car!
#3. Yes - I pat myself on the back daily for buying my
Unique!
- Ya gotta admit she's got a cute butt.
- Geary

pgermond
October 30th, 2006, 09:45 PM
#4 Way to go :D

eliminator
October 31st, 2006, 05:41 AM
The leaves are about 100% in Kentucky and bow season is in full swing. Time to forget about cars and enjoy mother nature. Plus there is a least a dozen projects out there that need attention before winter sets in. Plus college football, "GO CARDS".

clayfoushee
October 31st, 2006, 07:33 AM
Hi All...........still present, but it does tend to be a bit sleepy here.:)