PDA

View Full Version : New Unique owner from Indiana

juanone
October 30th, 2006, 09:31 AM
I would like to introduce Bryan Marshall to the rest of you guys. He lives in jeffersonville, Indiana. He is an avid sportscar nut since early on. His most recent acquisition is the red and white Unique in the photos below. He bought the car from a 70 year old gentleman from Michigan. The man had the car professionally built in 1990 but pretty much left the car undriven all these years since but for only 800 miles.

The car is a 427SC with a 350 cu in bowtie and an automatic transmission. It looks very good, keeping in mind that the car has not rteally been driven all these years, practically brand new.

I will have him join the forum and let him introduce himself later on but in the meantime I thought you might like seeing his car.

Juan

Ric S.
October 30th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Bryan,

Welcome to the World of Uniques. Make sure you register to this forum so we start with the Bowtie in a Cobra shots. One can tell from the photos you made a very good choice. Good luck and safe crusin'.

Ric

Naumoff
October 30th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Nice piece.

Congratulations on your purchase of a fine automobile.

Aggressor
October 30th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Juan

Get Bryan on board asap make him feel welcome -from all of us. He has a fine looking vehicle. I always liked the look of the "splitter bar".
-Geary

davebetts
November 1st, 2006, 05:45 AM
Congradulations with your new car. Be sure to join up here, as you'll find mountains of information for your Unique Cobra. Sure has helped me.
Happy trails!