PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta fame

Tony Radford
December 8th, 2006, 06:02 AM
Anyone with access to this morning's copy of the Atlanta Journal, check out the Wheels Section page two. I modified my name a bit, but that's my car being profiled. I put in a plug for my friends at Unique and Southern Automotive. I just sent in the pic and write up on a whild hair a couple of weeks ago. It was awesome opening the paper this morning and seeing it there.

will butterworth
December 8th, 2006, 06:58 AM
congrats, will get a journal today and drool some. Man it is cold in alabama, 12 deg. at home when I came out at 5:30 this am. When you are this way stop to see us. Will-alabama

Tony Radford
December 8th, 2006, 07:19 AM
Will, Homecoming will be here before you know it. Hopefully it will be a bit warmer.

ralphscott
December 8th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Here is the link: http://www.ajc.com/news/content/ajccars/content/2006/12/08/1208enthusiast.html

Ralph

pgermond
December 8th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Thanks Ralph. I looked all over the Atlanta Journal website this morning and couldn't find it. I finally gave up and went for a drive :)

ralphscott
December 9th, 2006, 07:14 AM
Phil, It is nice to know that some of us have weather conducive to an afternoon drive it was in the teens last night! In TN!!! Have a wonderful Christmas,

Ralph

scott h
December 9th, 2006, 09:52 AM
We should also take a moment to welcome our new member :Mr. Tony FORD

Tony Radford
December 9th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Some times the less said the better.

Aggressor
December 9th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Hey Ralph - Thanks for posting the article link for Mr. Fords Unique 427SC. I searched the web to see if I could locate it on the Atlanta Journal's web site but no luck.

Oh yes -Where are my manners???
"Welcome to the forum Mr.Ford"! (Sorry Tony)

-Geary