PDA

View Full Version : LCS FAQ, 13 weeks to go!

rdorman
March 26th, 2007, 08:00 AM
Did you know that the new raffle car ticket system generates you ticket for you live so you can print your very own ticket without waiting for them to arrive in the mail? Talk about instant gratification:)

http://www.londoncobrashow.com/Default.aspx?pt=RaffleCarRegistration

Plus it sends you a reciept with your ticket number and you even get a paypal receipt!

Do what I do, set up you notes, Daytimer, PDA, what ever you use to reminds you to pick one up at regular intervals. You won't get a chance at a nicer car for $20 then this one... besides, think of all the people with Cystic Fibrosis you are helping! :MECOOL:

pgermond
May 21st, 2007, 06:16 PM
Thought you might like to know..... I just purchased $100 worth of tickets using PayPal and when I was redirected to the LCS site all I got was errors (no receipt, no ticket #'s, etc). Tried to use the contact listed under the rules "info@londoncobrashow.com (http://www.londoncobrashow.com/gethref.php?img=mailto:info@londoncobrashow.com)" with no luck. Did I just make a donation to cyberspace, or what??????

Jeff 427
May 22nd, 2007, 04:17 AM
I purchased $100.00 a few weeks ago off the web site and paid with credit card........ No problems...... got ticket #'s and receipt.

rdorman
May 22nd, 2007, 05:51 AM
Thought you might like to know..... I just purchased $100 worth of tickets using PayPal and when I was redirected to the LCS site all I got was errors (no receipt, no ticket #'s, etc). Tried to use the contact listed under the rules "info@londoncobrashow.com (http://www.londoncobrashow.com/gethref.php?img=mailto:info@londoncobrashow.com)" with no luck. Did I just make a donation to cyberspace, or what??????

First I have heard of that error. Nope you did not make a donation to cyberspace! Paypal transaction ID 3DR0014379557014B and your lucky ticket numbers are 5818 - 5822 purchased on 5/21 (double lucky because that happened to be my daughters 16th birthday!). Don't worry about having a printed ticket... we print them all again right before the drawing. Stick by the phone the evening of June 23! There was a server crash that day so you probably just happened to be at the right place at the wrong time.

rdorman
May 22nd, 2007, 06:07 AM
Phil, I went and bought two more tickets (can never have enough) and got an error on the redirect back from PayPal as you did. I sent the error to our admin. Just like you though, the system logged my purchase for tickets 5830 and 5831 so I am good!

pgermond
May 22nd, 2007, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the information. I received an e-mail from your Treasure - Brian. His reply said that there hadn't been any ticket sales logged since the server went down.... guess that wasn't completely accurate :confused:

Thanks again!

Brent
May 22nd, 2007, 08:01 AM
Same here
40.00 sent via pay pal, no tickets.
Keep us posted on what to do please.

rdorman
May 22nd, 2007, 09:03 AM
When the server crashed and it got moved to the new one, certain email components where not registered. Our web admin has a call in to the server company to get them registered.

Brent, not a problem buddy, PayPal ID 6LN34597TM504441K, ticket numbers 5835 and 5836. Nothing for you to do, you are all set.

Phil, I have no idea what Brian is talking about! Apparently, neither does he ;o) The ticket report from the data base clearly shows all our transactions!

Brent
May 22nd, 2007, 09:20 AM
Thank you sir.

Best of luck with everything

rdorman
May 22nd, 2007, 09:29 AM
Thank you sir.

Best of luck with everything

Please, just call me Rick. Are you coming to LCS as well? Mid-Ohio? It would be cool to be setting there when they pull your name!!

Brent
May 22nd, 2007, 11:00 AM
I will be in Florida but you can call me when I win(-:

I need something for Homecoming. This Scott thing is not working out, he wants to get too serious and I am just not ready yet.

rdorman
May 22nd, 2007, 11:08 AM
Can I just bring you the car in Florida :o) I could use a little scuba diving about then.

weaver
May 22nd, 2007, 11:11 AM
Brent, where in Florida, we will be in Daytona that week.

Alan

Brent
May 22nd, 2007, 11:27 AM
Ft. Wilderness Camp, Orlando
Family Disney trip.

pgermond
May 22nd, 2007, 12:23 PM
Thanks Rick...... ain't technology great ;) Maybe you would like to drive that car out west to the WSCB 2008. Oops, that won't work.... it has to be picked up by July.

Thanks again for the follow-up.

rdorman
May 22nd, 2007, 12:56 PM
Technology is great when it works! That coming from a IT guy! Sure I can bring it out to you for WSCB in '08. It will be fine at my house until then... trust me ;)