PDA

View Full Version : 22' enclosed trailer for sale

weaver
August 6th, 2007, 11:12 AM
I have a really nice 22' trailer for sale, it is loaded with most options including air conditioning. The price is $10,000.00, if interested email me at unique@microxl.com , Alan.

rweav
August 6th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Alan asked me to post these additional photos...

Rick

weaver
August 9th, 2007, 10:58 AM
This trailer is equipped with Coleman air conditioning, tile floors, flush mount 9000lb winch, cabinets with finished counter tops, generator compartment with slide out track, finished ceiling with floresent lights, breaker box with plug ins, canopy, outside flood light, like new tires, roof vent and mounted spare. If you are looking to buy a trailer and plan to do some outdoor shows this is the perfect trailer. I am advertizing it on this forum because Iwould like to see one of our customers buy it.

Alan

dmswann
August 10th, 2007, 10:26 AM
I'd love to buy it...........but after Betty found out, I'd be living in it!

weaver
August 10th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Dennis, Sammy came by a few days ago and really liked it, too bad it won't fit through his garage doors. The open trailer he borrowed from us had a brake lock up and shreaded a tire, that trailer eats up more tires than any I have seen.

Alan

weaver
September 10th, 2007, 06:08 AM
The trailer is still for sale and I have reduced the price to $9000.00, if you are thinking of buying a enclosed trailer you should look at this one.

Alan

dmswann
September 11th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Alan,

I don't have Sammy's e-mail address. If you have it, let him know I might be able to help him with a storage location (outside) if he is still interested in buying it. That way I might borrow it sometime..........IF I had something that would pull it!

weaver
November 1st, 2007, 12:11 PM
The trailer is still available.

Alan

weaver
November 9th, 2007, 09:38 AM
I sold the trailer today, a guy from Nashville bought it to haul a Bug Eye Sprite.

Alan