PDA

View Full Version : OCC presents check to Cystic Fibrosis!

rdorman
October 8th, 2007, 07:23 AM
This Saturday, Oct. 6, members of the OCC and your LCS event organizers met up with representitives of Cystic Fibrosis for this years check presentation. Thank to all of the members hard work and the generosity of the entire Cobra community, this years check to CF was $100,000.00:)

How cool is that! Photos to come!

juanone
October 8th, 2007, 07:37 AM
Rick,

You guys have done such an incredible job. I think the way OCC, your club, comes together and organize a class event like this one and pull things like such a contribution makes us all aspire to better ourselves and emiulate what you do in some small fashion.

The amazing thing is you guys get little or nothing from all this, and yet you do it year in and year out.

Thank you for all the great work that you do.

Juan

rdorman
October 8th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Rick,

You guys have done such an incredible job. I think the way OCC, your club, comes together and organize a class event like this one and pull things like such a contribution makes us all aspire to better ourselves and emiulate what you do in some small fashion.

The amazing thing is you guys get little or nothing from all this, and yet you do it year in and year out.

Thank you for all the great work that you do.

Juan

Thanks very much Juan! Obviously, the intrinsic rewards are huge. But, I do get something material out of it every year. I get three yellow staff shirts that say "Event Staff" so that every one with a question can come up and bend my ear! LOL

juanone
October 8th, 2007, 08:12 AM
The t-shirts could also be a target of blame for whatever goes wrong you are responsible no matter what. That would be nice!!

As they say in the NAVY, S_ _T Rolls downhill anyway.

rdorman
October 8th, 2007, 08:16 AM
You speak the truth my friend! Fortuniately, more goes right then goes wrong!

Naumoff
October 9th, 2007, 01:52 AM
Great Job Rick!!!!
All of OCC deserves a standing ovation!BRAVO!

will butterworth
October 9th, 2007, 07:33 AM
wonderful, super good job and work, hope to see you next year,from alabama,give Grace and Joe our regards. Will-alabama