PDA

View Full Version : Image Gallery Down

pbrown
October 9th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Sorry guys but I broke the image gallery while doing an upgrade. I'll get it back up soon.

pbrown
October 10th, 2007, 06:01 PM
The gallery is back up. It is now running version 2.3. Let me know if you see any problems.

RJacobsen
October 10th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Patrick, I just loaded another picture with no troubles, working fine so far.:) I do have one question. Early on with the new software I was able to organize my gallery with sub-catogories, I can't seem to find that option now, is that not available anymore? or am I just missing something?

pbrown
October 11th, 2007, 08:52 AM
I isabled that function because some members were accidentily cross posting in other peoples image galleries.

RJacobsen
October 11th, 2007, 08:15 PM
That would explain why I can't do it anymore. Oh and I just noticed that you moved the thread out of my forum that was accidentaly posted there. Thanks

RJacobsen
October 11th, 2007, 08:26 PM
There is another bit of house keeping that I want to ask you about. When I post photos to my forum threads with the [img] method I am limited to 4 per post. Several of my threads have started out with 3 of 4 times that many photos, so I have to do a reply to my own post to get all the photos in at the start. I have learned how to work with it but was wondering if that can be changed?
Thanks

pbrown
October 11th, 2007, 08:35 PM
just looked at the settings. The attachments are limited to 8 uploads per post and no limit on the number on attachments per post. That seems to conclict to me so I'll have to play around with this.

Another option is to post everything to your gallery and use IMG links from there into your posts.

RJacobsen
October 11th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Another option is to post everything to your gallery and use IMG links from there into your posts.

Thats What I have been doing, and the limit has been 4 per post.

pbrown
October 11th, 2007, 09:01 PM
I found that setting. I increased the number to eight.

RJacobsen
October 11th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Thanks Patrick