PDA

View Full Version : new forum member

beast
November 3rd, 2007, 05:56 PM
Hello cobra guys. I've finally taken the time to visit and join the Unique forum. Lots of great info. I purchased my cobra (the BEAST) in 2003 and have enjoyed getting to know many of you through the annual homecoming. Gary & Renee Darsey, Gulfport, MS

TurnpikeBoy
November 3rd, 2007, 06:38 PM
Glad you found it, Gary - this is a fine place to pick up pointers and info that just doesn't seem to be found aywhere elst. Plus, you get the benefit of picking the brains of Unique themselves (in the form of Alan) at those times you gotta have it.

The Beast, eh? Tell me, just how does the car feel about that name? - or did it implant it on you as a reminder? :) :)

-Roger

beast
November 5th, 2007, 02:59 AM
:) Roger, The BEAST is a reference to the car. I'm rather laid back.
Have a great day.

Naumoff
November 5th, 2007, 05:12 AM
Welcome to the Forum.
I haven't made it to Homecoming yet but hope to see you there next year.

weaver
November 5th, 2007, 05:37 AM
Hey Gary, I heard you the Tuckers and Kent Berry were at Cruising the Coast this year, how was it?

Alan

davebetts
November 5th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Welcome, what's the"Beast" look like?

weaver
November 6th, 2007, 06:14 AM
Thanks for putting some info about yourself in your profile, I wish everyone would.

Alan

beast
November 6th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Alan,
Ronnie & Jan Tucker, Kent & Venita Berry, and Bruce & Cindy Bunn came to Cruisin-the-Coast in October. We all had a great time (cruisin, eatin, tellin tales, etc.) Over 3,800 cars registered. Great weather (except for a few scattered showers on 2 days). The coast has made a tremendous come back since Katrina (thanks to the many generous and caring folks from all parts of our country). This event should be even better with 2 new bridges along the beach complete before next October. Fire up the cobras and head South.

Gary