PDA

View Full Version : Trading for a used Unique

weaver
December 13th, 2007, 11:02 AM
I might be taking a used factory built Unique 427 on trade for a new car I just finished, if anyone is looking for a very nice big block car give me a call. I don't have many pics of the car but I can email you what I do have.

Alan

weaver
December 13th, 2007, 11:11 AM
I built this car about 5 years ago and the owner spared no exspense, it has a fresh 427 side oiler, TKO 5 speed, posi rear, aluminum egine compartment and trunk panels, aluminum dash with Smith gauges, leather interior, Indigo blue with white stripes, chrome quick jacks, light grey powder coated chassis and more. If interested call me for price.

Alan

ralphscott
December 13th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Alan, looks like a really nice piece!! I'd say it will be a real buy for someone. Does the seller want to go small block FIA?

Ralph

weaver
December 13th, 2007, 07:32 PM
No, I just built a 427 car with a all aluminum Shelby 427 engine, it could be the nicest Cobra I have ever built. If I get time tomorrow I will post some pics.

Alan

ralphscott
December 14th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Alan I've been talking to Butch about those new blocks. I would be interested in knowing if anyone you know has had experience with the all aluminum blocks. Would love to see the pictures 'course I'm partial to Lil Cobra.

Merry Christmas to the whole Weaver clan.

Ralph

PhillipM
December 16th, 2007, 05:53 PM
I have seen the 427 car with the all aluminum Shelby 427 engine Alan is talking about and it is a beautiful car. I was at the shop picking up some parts and spent about an hr looking over the car. One of the nicest cobras I have seen. An aluminum block engine has a little different sound than an iron block engine. Alan started the car and it sounds mean.

weaver
December 17th, 2007, 08:04 AM
I've had several emails wanting to know the price, if the deal goes through I will need $47,500.00 for the car.

Alan