PDA

View Full Version : check it out

weaver
January 11th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Check out my ad on www.cobracountry.com, this is the car I built with the Shelby Aluminum 427 engine. Tell me what you think.

Alan

TurnpikeBoy
January 11th, 2008, 03:18 PM
...........I think I either need to hit the lottery or go rob a bank. One with not too much money, but just enough.

Boy. That car looks so good I can't look at it again or I'd have to go kick the dog (if I had one). ;)

tcolley
January 11th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Alan,

I love it!:DGreat pictures!The car looks Terrific!:cool:

I just hope mine turns out nearly as nice as this one!

Terry
289 in the works

Naumoff
January 11th, 2008, 03:25 PM
...........I think I either need to hit the lottery or go rob a bank. One with not too much money, but just enough.

Boy. That car looks so good I can't look at it again or I'd have to go kick the dog (if I had one). ;)

Sell your house. You don't need a place to live.:D

The car is very nice Alan. Almost as good as mine.;)

Brent
January 11th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Very nice Alan. Very nice!!

scott h
January 11th, 2008, 04:55 PM
awesome!:D

ralphscott
January 11th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Absolutely great Alan. Priced as it should be as Unique quality has been under priced in the market. This should start a correction that has long been needed for quality finished Unique products. Hats off to you!

Ralph

beast
January 11th, 2008, 05:22 PM
:D *!*!*!wow*!*!*Beautiful machine
Gary

PhillipM
January 11th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Alan, I was on CobraCountry as soon as we were off the phone. As you know I have seen the car in person and heard it run, it is an awesome car, one of the nicer cobras I have seen (well until mine is done;)).

Phillip

davebetts
January 12th, 2008, 05:19 AM
Do you think I could talk Sandy (my wife) into purchasing this one. Beautiful color combinations. "Thunder" would be proud to stable up next to this one.
I know you built it to sell, but you got to think about the one you will keep until the end of time. This vehicle is a super contender.
Congratulations! What a gorgeous build!
Did you let Maurice help? I bet Mom picked the color.

weaver
January 12th, 2008, 06:55 AM
Thanks everyone, I thought it turned out very nice myself. Maurice helped a little but I usually don't get much help on building a finished car, especially my own. I have had several replys so far so we will see, I have an offer from a local guy but we are off a few thousand. I'm in no hurry.

Alan

Charlie
January 12th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Alan, wanna trade ? :D
All kidding aside you did one hell of a job.

Charlie

twanita
January 13th, 2008, 08:16 PM
alan, sweet. how could you let me go with blue and white?. jim o.

will butterworth
January 14th, 2008, 05:29 AM
boys, this one is a beaut. --hats off Alan.Will-alabama

gasman
January 14th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Alan, That is a beautiful car and very fairly priced IMO. I hope you can sell it for the asking price, I'm having difficulty selling mine at far less.

cal.cheesehead
January 14th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Alan, wow. My wife wants to know the color. She thinks it' peuter. I want dark blue with white.. It should be your show car!

Jeff 427
January 16th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Alan,

Fantastic Looking Cobra!!!!!

I love the color!!!! ........ I always liked silver cars and thought the the silver Cobra with black stripes was great combo, but all my other vehicles are .... you guessed it .... Silver!!
so Red was the choice with no regrets!

Whats the Girling & Brembo rear brake set up?

weaver
January 16th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Gerling calipers and Brembo rotors, same as yours.

Alan

eliminator
January 16th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Alan,

Nice looking ride!!

That's right there in the "Eliminator Class"...............

weaver
January 16th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Rick, I'm honored.

Alan

redunique
January 19th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Alan,

The car looks great but slightly under-powered. (hee,hee)

I trust ya'll are well these days. By the way, I put a set of MT drag radials on my car about a year ago. They have a 315/45/16 and I've been very happy with them so far. It's amazing how well it hooks up now, even in first gear.

I still love my Unique Cobra!

Thanks,
Joel

Master
January 20th, 2008, 06:58 AM
Alan, very nice ride. Do you recall how much $ was spent on the engine alone?

weaver
January 20th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Around $26,000.00 less trans, it has the best of everything. I have 2 deals I'm working, one cash deal and a trade.

Alan