PDA

View Full Version : Build Pictures Up

tcolley
April 9th, 2008, 09:05 AM
If you go to my website and click on:

http://www.33autos.com/pictures.html

You can see some of my build pictures. We are updating them this week and will have many more.

Terry

ralphscott
April 9th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Really neat like your site! Getting the miles on? Still love it? Stupid question!

Ralph

tcolley
April 9th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Thanks Ralph,:D

I only have 5 miles on it as of today...just enough to get it over to the inspection station and back. I'm taking it in on Monday to get a professional 4 wheel alignment...then I'll put some miles on it!:shift:

Jeff 427
April 9th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Terry,

I like your Web Site!

Keep it updated with good info for your customers.

tcolley
April 9th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Jeff,

Thanks for the nice compliment on my website! :)

I definitely plan to keep it updated...as a matter of fact we are working on changes right now!

Regards,

Slither
April 30th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Very nice[thumb]! What is the paint code?

tcolley
April 30th, 2008, 06:00 AM
Paul,

It is viking blue but I don't know the paint code...I'll have to get it from Alan as he had one of his painters paint it for me.:confused: I guess I really do need the code in case it were to get scratched.

Slither
April 30th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Don't say SCRATCHED:eek:! At least we hope not;).

Are you coming to Gadsden this week?

Thanks

tcolley
April 30th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Paul,

I hear that about not scratching it!:eek:

No I am not going to be able to make it much to my dismay!:( I just can't justify the cost to come right now as it looks like I am going to have to have a total knee replacement mid-June. I really need to save the money for my portion of the medical expenses and also need to get my personal and business affairs in order.

I hope everyone has a GREAT TIME and SAFE TRAVEL as well as tipping one or two for me![thumb]

Regards,

Master
May 3rd, 2008, 06:00 AM
:BEER: Cheers, your car looks great!

tcolley
May 4th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Scott,

Thanks for the nice compliment!:D

Evidently some of the judges at the annual Budweiser Car Show this past weekend agreed with you. I was fortunate enough to win Best in Class against 3 other Cobras, a Viper, about half dozen or more Corvettes. :)

Needless to say I was very surprised and extremely happy that my "plain Jane" Viking Blue 289 Competition FIA Roadster won 1st place.

Regards,