April 19th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Shot this video this afternoon!

http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p2/tc-a/?action=view&current=100_1616.flv

will butterworth
April 21st, 2008, 08:30 AM
good Terry.Will-alabama

dmswann
April 21st, 2008, 09:19 AM
Great video.........where's the trunk lid bungee cord?

Naumoff
April 21st, 2008, 02:33 PM
Looks good and sounds sweet.

How does she run?:D

tcolley
April 21st, 2008, 07:32 PM
Hey Guys...Thanks for the compliments![thumb]

Still haven't installed the bungee cord yet...not sure if I will...hate drilling more holes in the body!:o

I've only gotten to drive it once before my knee gave out again. It looks like I am going to have to have a "total knee replacement" to correct the problem. I'm scheduled for surgery on June 18th...so hope I get to drive it again before then. Because it will be at least 6-8 weeks before I can drive again. NUTS!:mad:

Aggressor
April 21st, 2008, 09:01 PM
Real nice.
-Geary

tcolley
April 21st, 2008, 09:42 PM
Geary,

Thanks!

I had hoped to have more videos to post but my computer just froze up. Right now I do not have access to any of my photos or videos. Hopefully we can retrieve them off my hard drive and put them on my new computer that I am getting this weekend. Stupid motherboard crashed and we are in the process of reconstructing everything. I have this back up computer that is only good for email that I am using to post these messages.

will butterworth
April 22nd, 2008, 05:26 AM
is aggravating to not be able to driveafter all the time it takes to put it together. Will-alabama

Slither
April 30th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Sweet sound[thumb]!

I did notice that you are mighty close to that exhaust pipe as you exit the vehicle:eek:. Do a search on that topic for important safety information:rolleyes:! I think Phil might have something to say about it.

;)

tcolley
April 30th, 2008, 06:03 AM
Paul,

You are right about the exhaust being close to exit...however, since I have already built a couple of 427 versions...I am well aware of the HOT exhaust pipes...it seems as if you only need to touch them once to remember!:eek: