PDA

View Full Version : It Lives !

Aggressor
May 3rd, 2008, 02:04 PM
For the first time since Mid-October 2007 Aggressor came to life. She isn't dialed in yet. Carb settings are approximate, timing is roughly set, but she fired up enthusiastically. Coolant Tank is not installed so runtime was only several moments.
The blowers are running about 4400 RPM at idle so they are loud if not connected to the pressure pots. The connecting hoses make the blowers suprisingly quiet.
It's been a long time coming.

YAHOO!!!!!! ((Read this VERY loudly))

I'll try to put a Quicktime Movie in the Gallery for your review
-Geary

Naumoff
May 3rd, 2008, 02:18 PM
AWESOME!!!!![thumb]

Get that video up. We need to hear some vintage Paxtons!:banana:

:D Cheers:BEER:

Aggressor
May 3rd, 2008, 02:22 PM
Tony - I'm having problems with the .mov format. It seems the gallery needs a .wmv file format.

Any help out there?

-Geary

RJacobsen
May 3rd, 2008, 08:21 PM
Geary, sounds like your making great progress, Now get that movie figured out I want to hear it. [thumb]

Aggressor
May 3rd, 2008, 10:50 PM
Until I figure it out, email me and I'll send the original file to you.

sarno@paonline.com

-Geary

Naumoff
May 4th, 2008, 05:11 AM
Can you load it on your on line photo service(if you have one)
Like Photobucket?

pbrown
May 4th, 2008, 10:04 AM
You can post it to YouTube and then link to it here. Our image gallery does not have video support.

pgermond
May 4th, 2008, 04:16 PM
You have a mail :)

RJacobsen
May 7th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Geary, thanks for the video's :D I found a Twin Paxton Kirkham on E-bay for sale. scroll down to the Video on this one for a taste of what your in for. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1965-KIRKHAM-COBRA-427-TWIN-PAXTON-SUPERCHARGED-SHELBY_W0QQitemZ320242057258QQcmdZViewItem

TurnpikeBoy
May 7th, 2008, 02:46 PM
That man is not balanced. Simply not balanced. Instant wheelspin in a couple gears and he still hangs onto the camera.

Geary, leave the Cecil b. DeMille work to your passengers!