PDA

View Full Version : Check in...

Slither
May 4th, 2008, 02:09 AM
Just got back from Homecoming '08 :(. Had a great time:banana:! Wish everyone could have been with us.

Check in, and I hope you had good weather and a safe trip home.

eliminator
May 5th, 2008, 05:28 AM
Weather was great on Sunday, under 70 degrees the whole day with clear sky. Arrived home about 3 PM, 370 miles, no problems. Good to see everyone, the old faces and the new ones.

Glenview289
May 5th, 2008, 06:23 AM
The two Carlson families and the Spence car are safely back in Arkansas. It was great seeing old friends and making new ones throughout a great, though slightly shortened, weekend. Thanks again to the entire Weaver family for opening up the shop for this group. The Top of the River catfish dinner, Homecoming and the picnic afterward, and the Friday night parade through the downtown festival of 40 cars (we were invited) was a treat for onlookers and participants. Again, thanks to all, and see you next year!

Bill & Brian

will butterworth
May 5th, 2008, 06:44 AM
to see everyone, made it home saturday about one pm, washed three cars, and some farm work before dark. Good to see all, and hope everyone had a good time. Will-alabama

brfutbrian
May 6th, 2008, 04:25 AM
drove the whole trip one shot (1100 miles), the all nite drive was great with no traffic. first trip ever with no near misses with disaster. went straight to bed when i got home and slept 16 hours. as always, a fabulous time. my voice isnt quite as gone as last year, but its close. to those of you that left early saturday cause of the rain you missed a great impromtu cruise when the weather cleared at noon. how many days is it till we do this all over again??? later , brian