PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Prayer

will butterworth
November 24th, 2008, 07:35 AM
O Lord we are thankful to you for good health, food, clothing, and shelter, thank you for our families, wives, husbands, children, and grandchildren.Thank you for our jobs, employment, healthcare, and all the good things you do for us all the time that we are unaware of. We pray for our new president, and the leaders he will choose to help run our government.Bless our congress to protect our constitution, our nations best interest, bless our men and women of the armed services and protect them from harm.Bless our unique forum friends and families, and we are thankful to you for them,and the Weaver family. Now Lord, we ask your kindness on every person in the world community, that they will have work to do, food, and a comfortable place to rest when the day is over. Amen.

weaver
November 24th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Amen Will, come see us.

Alan

Slither
November 24th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Very nicely done Will. I second your sentiment.

A safe and happy Thanksgiving to all.

diegokid
November 25th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Will I'll give a toast to ya this Thanksgiving. I'll also eat enough ham for everyone, a few pieces of lumpia too!

Happy Thanksgiving folks.
Jim and Evelyn

pgermond
November 26th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Thanks, Will...........and Amen. Always look forward to your Thanksgiving Prayer. When things look bleak all one has to do is look around and see the little things to understand just how fortunate we are and how thankful we all should be.

Naumoff
November 27th, 2008, 06:11 AM
AMEN AMEN
Thanks Will and a happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all.