PDA

View Full Version : The Big kahuna 2K

Slither
February 15th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Our very own Big Kahuna, Phil Germond, is poised to cross into new territory with his two-thousandth post...

:banana::BEER:Yea Phil!!:BEER::banana:

You can expect the big event below! Go Phil[thumb]!

pgermond
February 16th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Paul,

Thanks for the acknowledgment - it was great talking with you last night. Big Kahuna, huh? I’ve been called big dummy before, but never Big Kahuna. I suppose some of the newer folks think I don’t have anything better to do than post on this forum, but the fact of the matter is a large number of my posts were made while I was building my car. Back then the forum was pretty new (there were less than 200 members, and only a handful that were active) and the Weaver’s were not doing as many turnkey cars as they are now, so most everyone was in the same boat trying to find the best way to do certain things….. and me being virtually isolated from the rest of the Unique world due to my location… well, the forum was my partner in assembling my car. It has also been very satisfying to help others with their projects to the extent possible, and to meet some really nice folks. A HUGE thank you to Patrick for keeping it up and running for all these years [thumb]

jmillington
February 16th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Congratulations Big Kahuna! :banana:

And thank you Patrick! [thumb]

Slither
February 16th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Yes Phil, there have been many folks, which have built some awesome cars, that have been a huge supply of info for new builders, yourself included[thumb].

Heres to your next thousand posts:BEER:!

Naumoff
February 16th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Phil,

Get a Job!:D

Congrats:BEER:

pgermond
February 16th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Phil,

Get a Job!:D

Already had one - not looking for another :)

Stan
February 16th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Phil:

According to the dictionary "Kahuna" means:

Priest
Sorcerer
Magician
Wizard
Minister
Expert in any profession

Which one is it?

Stan

ralphscott
February 17th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Congrats Phil!! Another honor you should get is the most polite of all our forum members.

No Trash No Bash just plain talk.

Attaboy Phil!

Ralph

pgermond
February 17th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Stan - sorry man.... none of the above. Just a regular guy.

Ralph - Thank you so much for the compliment.

I just love the cars and the comradeship on this forum - everyone is great and unique in their ideas and views.

Naumoff
February 18th, 2009, 01:46 AM
Already had one - not looking for another :)

How about needle point then?:D

ralphscott
February 18th, 2009, 04:08 AM
I think it was Rosie Greer that did needlepoint.

Ralph