PDA

View Full Version : GT40 at Sebring Video

Aggressor
February 26th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Something for the GT40 fans. Good in car video running at Sebring. Crank up the volume and click on the link. Should make Bill D feel right at home.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcq-MV9yX_8

-Geary

ralphscott
February 26th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Wow that was one of the best yet. I was glued to the view. I think it is better with headphones on. Try it!

Ralph

Bill D
February 26th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Nice car. Not an original, but nice

Slither
February 26th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Interesting rules for this running... only can pass at designated points on the course, and such...

I was wondering why he couldn't take that Toyota (or whatever) in front of him:confused:!

What's up with that?

Other than that, it is pretty cool[thumb]!

scott h
February 27th, 2009, 05:18 PM
the car sounds great, but it must be frustrating/boring to not be able pass the slowest car. I can do that on the freeway at rush hour

Bill D
February 27th, 2009, 05:25 PM
A lot of tracks won't allow passing in the turns when amateurs are on the track

tcolley
February 27th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Hey Bill,

Good video! Too bad the engine was missing as you surely would have ovetaken a couple of those cars much quicker. It is frustrating when you can't pass in the corners...isn't it!

We run our 1965 Vintage CS Mini Cooper S in some DE events at TWS and could pass some vettes, porsches, etc. in the corners if they'd let us, unfortunately down the straights they go by me so fast it almost spins my helmut around on my head!:3g: At then they hold me up in all the corners.:doh: