PDA

View Full Version : Trunk Pictures

PhillipM
March 6th, 2009, 09:15 AM
I am about to start carpeting my trunk this weekend. Can I get someone to take a picture of their carpeted trunk? Also, any helpful advice before I begin is welcome.

Note: I did a ton of research on the forum and there were not a lot of pictures. At lease I did not see many.

Thanks
Phillip

Brent
March 6th, 2009, 10:41 AM
http://www.uniquecobra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6854&highlight=trunk+carpet

http://www.uniquecobra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5995&highlight=trunk+carpet

scott h
March 6th, 2009, 05:09 PM
this will not answer your question, but have you considered not carpeting the trunk? i like the ability to visualize the tank and connections whenever i open the trunk. I had my painter rhino-line the interior of the trunk.

Bill D
March 6th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Has anyone used the optional trunk aluminum?

ralphscott
March 6th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Yes Tracy Arrington (Alan has the spelling for his last name) he lives in VA but I'm not sure I have seen him post to the site.

Ralph

Brent
March 7th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Here is a 289 car from the 2004 Homecoming.
The interior was also aluminum ILO carpet. VERY nice looking car!!!!!

RJacobsen
March 7th, 2009, 07:51 AM
I liked that one as well (from 2007)

Bill D
March 7th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Droooooool! Thanks guys

Slither
March 9th, 2009, 01:05 AM
That is sweet[thumb]! Nice metalwork.

I bet stuff slides around in there, though...

Who's car is it?

PhillipM
March 12th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Thanks guys for the information. Sorry for the slow response. My soon to be wife father was put in the hospital last weekend. He is doing better now. Boy the aluminum trunk really looks nice. I might have to consider that as a future project. I started applying the glue(man that stuff is pricey $20 a can) and putting in the carpet tonight. I should be finished tomorrow with the trunk and will start on the cockpit over the weekend. Wish me luck.

Thanks

Phillip

Naumoff
March 13th, 2009, 07:09 PM
I did as Scott H and did not carpet my trunk or do anything. Lots more room for stuff and access to everything. :banana: