PDA

View Full Version : member status

robbinsshkr
March 7th, 2009, 07:39 PM
What determines if a member is a starting, junior or senior member? Is it age, number of post or length of time the individual has been a member of the forums? not asking for any particular reason other than being curious as i have noticed some of the longer term members listed as a starting member?

pbrown
March 8th, 2009, 10:44 AM
There are four default user ranks in the forum and are based on post count. I left them at the default values. I couldn't think of anything better. I'm open to sugjestions.

Starting Member = 0 posts
Junior Member = 100 posts
Member = 500 posts
Senior Member = 1000 posts

Slither
March 9th, 2009, 01:15 AM
And, if you want to join the ranks of the Friends of Unique, you can be a Contributing Member and hide the starting/junior member designation!

See the thread on 2009 Fundraiser for info on becoming a supporting member[thumb]!

robbinsshkr
March 9th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the info. I wouldn't have any better suggestions and please don't think I was suggesting there is a better way. I just had no clue what meant what and how it came about. Patrick, thanks for your address......the check has already been put in the mail box.
Thanks,
Eddie

Slither
March 9th, 2009, 09:48 PM
If that means you're now a Friend of Unique, Eddie, I'll put the 'Ataboy in the 2009 Fundraiser thread[thumb]!

robbinsshkr
March 10th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Yep, the funds are somewhere between IN and WA.
Thanks, I appreciate it!
Eddie