PDA

View Full Version : Finally ready to order!!

RonJ
June 5th, 2009, 02:37 PM
It's taken me a couple of months to scrape up the money to place my order with the Weavers to find a home for this beautiful drivetrain I have sitting in my barn. I'm leaving for a weeks vacation in Myrtle Beach with the family but when I return I'll be giving you a call Alan! I'm excited!:banana:

weaver
June 6th, 2009, 05:01 AM
We're ready when you are.

RonJ
June 6th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Alan, If you still have the list of what I need go ahead and start putting it together. I'll give you a call on the 6/15 so I can make arrangements with you to come down and pick everything up. If you don't have the list I'll fax it to you when I get back from the beach.

Thanks!

cal.cheesehead
June 6th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Ron, my Cobra was deliveredaround the first of Feb. It ha been great fun. Lot's of support in this forum. It's truley a dream come true. My wife is even enjoying it.

Slither
June 6th, 2009, 08:00 PM
RonJ,

Stopped by Rowes last Monday:D... man that peach pie is somethin' else[thumb]! I could be as big as a house if I lived in Staunton:p...

Sorry I didn't have time to visit... tight schedule. Maybe next time...

Glad to see that you are on track to recovery.

RonJ
June 15th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Slither, I was in Myrtle Beach while you were here. I would have enjoyed shhoting the breeze with you though. Maybe next time. I've got a small car lot just down the road from Mrs. Rowes and it is one heck of a good place to eat! You nailed it their desserts are the best!

Slither
June 16th, 2009, 02:05 AM
OK, Ron, I'll try to look you up next time through:D... we can do the peach pie thing[thumb]!

weaver
June 23rd, 2009, 05:49 AM
Ron I sent you a email through the forum.

Alan

RonJ
June 23rd, 2009, 07:22 AM
Thanks Alan I'll search through all my email addy's to figure out which one I used on here..lol..

RonJ
June 23rd, 2009, 07:30 AM
I found it Alan. It will be on its way to you. [thumb]