PDA

View Full Version : Photos?

JeepSnake
July 27th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Anybody else having trouble uploading?

Patrick, I've tried uploading two pics, both well under the size limits, and just keep getting an upload failed message. Thought it was my internet connection, but I've tried it on separate days and machines now???

Trying to post pics of the First Friday Fest in Gadsden last month.

pbrown
July 28th, 2009, 09:09 PM
I don't see a problem. Try uploading a smaller test image to this thread.

Aggressor
July 29th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Patrick
I had several failures Monday also.
I reduced image size and resolution with no success.

_Geary

pbrown
July 29th, 2009, 08:38 PM
This is a test image upload.

pbrown
July 29th, 2009, 08:40 PM
I just uploaded a photo and it worked.

Can someone give me an error message or screen shot of what is happening? Screen shots can be emailed to pbrown -at- gmail.com.

diegokid
July 30th, 2009, 05:11 PM
I could never upload a image until the wise one that drives "Lil Cobra" helped me out. I deleted the instructions once I used them so maybe Ralph could chime in![thumb]

ralphscott
July 30th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Diego, Found it:

Diego, I just did this to get the engine, engine parts and trailer on the site. First thing I did is I went to pictures on my computer and created a file folder in pictures (e.g. trailer), then I connected my camera to the computer, the pics come up on a separate view I then selected the ones I wanted to download from the camera. Then dragged the pics I want to put in the file to the file folder name (e.g. trailer) released the mouse and they go into the file folder that I named. I do them one at a time, so you have to repeat the dragging for each picture.

Do my message then scroll down to attach files click on it and a bunch of browse boxes come up click on a browse box and it should go to Pictures I then select select the file folder (e.g. trailer) open it up and click on the picture of choice click on the open box and it loads the location. I then go back and repeat the process clicking on the next browse box select picture, etc. When you have all you pictures, then hit upload it takes about 3-5 minutes to upload the file so be patient it will tell you when it is done once done you click on post.

ALSO make sure that you use the "raw" setting or lowest resolution when you take the picture or it may get rejected for having too many pixels.

Hope this helps I am running Vista so my sets may be a bit different from yours but this I hope helps.

Ralph