PDA

View Full Version : almost finished

robbinsshkr
September 26th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Build update,

Eddie

Slither
September 26th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Lookin' mighty good, Eddie[thumb]! I bet you can't wait to :3g:... or have you been cheatin' a little:cool:?

robbinsshkr
September 26th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Thank you! Yea, I've cheated a bit. Put almost 25 miles on it on the back roads. Its a blast and seems like its gonna run pretty good.

Slither
September 26th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Thank you! Yea, I've cheated a bit. Put almost 25 miles on it on the back roads. Its a blast and seems like its gonna run pretty good.

I figured as much;), I guess I would, too! I bet it scoots [thumb]... be safe!

Master
September 27th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Eddie, love the rims. Who makes them? They look like what I have but polished. Oh! the rest of your car is outstanding as well. Brent has told me about your build. Thanks for posting pics.

pgermond
September 27th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Very nice, very nice indeed :)

Aggressor
September 27th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Lookin realll nice. A job well done.

- Geary

robbinsshkr
September 27th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Thank you all very much for the compliments. You all need to pat yourselves on the back because you were all a huge part of my and many other builds. Some of you built your cars years ago, but still stick around within the forum to help us new guys. We get to take advantage of your trial and errors and learn the do's and do not's. Brent, I owe you a special thank you. Very few days have gone by in the past year that you haven't had to answer some kind of question I had. You never failed to steer me in the right direction, starting with my very first question to you "which kit do I get"

Master..... The rim's are American Racing's "Shelby" I'm very satisfied with them.
Thank you all again,
Eddie

weaver
September 28th, 2009, 05:38 AM
Nice job keeping the engine bay clean, love the color.

Alan

Brent
September 28th, 2009, 03:12 PM
I have not seen the car in person yet but every picture of every thing he has made or built along the way has been very nice. Kind of pathetic as we only live 5 miles apart.

davebetts
September 30th, 2009, 07:28 AM
Nice job, looks real clean.
Good luck with her and keep her sunny side up. Takes a while to get the feel and understanding, it's all about respect. These babies drive like no other vehicle I've ever driven. Take your time and have fun. Like I had to tell you that - right?

cal.cheesehead
October 1st, 2009, 08:26 AM
Eddie. one word!

Awsome!

robbinsshkr
October 1st, 2009, 07:56 PM
Cheese,

where you been? You have to be getting fairly close on completing yours. Its been along time since we've seen any pictures!!!
Thank you all VERY MUCH!

cal.cheesehead
October 2nd, 2009, 07:51 AM
week number 20 in the paint shop. Been in northern wisconsin the last two weeks fishing and working on my spelling. When I left painter had one coat of primer and was ready to shoot the second. hopefully it's getting close. Good thing I'm a patient guy.

Eddie what's left to do on yours?
Cheese