PDA

View Full Version : nolastyankee - Spence car?

mgreene
October 18th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Just logged in for the first time in a long time, trying to find final pictures of this car. Seems his last post was in December 2008. Any idea what the status is?

Slither
October 19th, 2009, 01:52 AM
They did a first class job on the car. Here is a pic...

See their build thread for more info, and I'm sure Brian or Bill can get you more info, as well.

Glenview289
October 20th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Mike,
The car formerly known as "Spence" is alive and well since it was completed a year and a half ago. We have put 3000 miles and a few track days on it since then, and have had a ball every time we drive it. One of the good things about our move to Arkansas is we can drive it year round. The only modification we had to do was to put an accumulator tank inside the fuel tank to keep the fuel pump for the fuel injection happy. I have a build sheet that notes all we have done to the car to get it to its present state and will try to post it if I can convert the file (PDF) to something that is acceptable for this site, or you can e-mail me at carlsondsn@aol.com and I will e-mail it directly to you. It was a fun 4 year project, and was certainly worth all the flack given to you and us by the "experts" over at Club Cobra when we purchasing the car. Thanks Paul for posting the picture, I have not done well doing that.

Bill

Slither
October 20th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Thanks Paul for posting the picture, I have not done well doing that.

Bill

Sure thing, Bill. Y'all did a fantastic job on the car[thumb]! I'll be checking in with both you and Brian when the time comes to finish mine:D.