PDA

View Full Version : Black Sheep Squad

weaver
March 12th, 2010, 12:42 PM
We just learned that one of the last few surviving members of the WWII Black Sheep Squadrine Henry Bourgeois passed away this past Nov, Henry was the proud owner of a Unique 427 Cobra and a friend to everyone at Unique. He was 86 years old when he ordered his Cobra and had almost 4 years of driving time, he was 90. He had great stories to tell about his days in the Marines and life after he retired, he will be missed.

Alan

dmswann
March 12th, 2010, 12:59 PM
I pray that current UNIQUE owners can gather and share stories up until we are that old! Sounds like Henry lived life to the fullest.

diegokid
March 12th, 2010, 02:55 PM
I wished I could have met him. The men and women from WWII are remembered in many ways. My mother in law tells stories about how happy they were when the PI was liberated from the Japs in WWII. If it wern't for men like Henry she is sure she would be speaking japanese now.

Alan was he the Gentleman you told me about that used to "tap" all his guages to ensure they were working?

TurnpikeBoy
March 13th, 2010, 05:32 AM
Thank you for the notification, Alan. He was a good Marine, and a Cobra was just what he needed to finish it out.

Godspeed, Hank.