PDA

View Full Version : Homecoming T-Shirts

weaver
March 29th, 2010, 06:21 AM
We are getting our t shirt order together so anyone not coming this year that wants a shirt or 2 let me know so we order enough. The prices are $12.00 for small to X large and $15.00 for 2XL and 3XL plus shipping. We need to order in the next 2 weeks.

Alan

Tony Radford
March 29th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Alan, I'll need two - size large. I'm planning on showing up for Homecoming with a B'ham friend in tow. He's on the fence regardig a purchase and I'd like to push him over the edge.

weaver
March 30th, 2010, 05:32 AM
If you need help pushing let me know.

Stan
March 31st, 2010, 05:58 PM
Alan:

Put me down for a large. Let me know what the total is with shipping and I will send you a check.

Stan

robbinsshkr
April 1st, 2010, 06:05 PM
Alan,

Please set two aside for me. 2x large.[XXL] let me know a total and i'll put a check in the mail.
Thanks,
Eddie

richardu
April 4th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Hi Alan,
I won't be able to make it to Homecoming 2010. Please put me down for two shirts (size XL). Let me know the total cost to send them to me and I'll send you a check.

Thanks,
Dick Untch

weaver
April 8th, 2010, 07:56 AM
We just found out our t shirt company is no longer in buisness, we found a new company yesterday and are going to give them a try, I hope it works out.

Alan

cobrapower
April 9th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Alan,
Please put me down for 1 large & 1 XL. Also, I need to go ahead and order a new set of adjustable rear shocks that we talked about. If you will let me know how much and send to me with an invoice.
Thanks,
Billy

weaver
April 12th, 2010, 11:49 AM
We're about to place the t shirt order, if you want one and haven't emailed me please do so now.

Alan