PDA

View Full Version : The saga is almost complete

cal.cheesehead
May 1st, 2010, 01:22 PM
Picked up the plates drom tha Ca. DMV Thursday. The sb-100 process that gets a lot of press...mostly bad and inacurate information was very simple as long as you can listen and follow simple instructions. So off I go today to show off my plates. Guys at work asked if I got some special personalized plates. My answer was. No..I don't want to draw attention to my car..

weaver
May 1st, 2010, 02:12 PM
Good news Tom, now start driving!

cal.cheesehead
May 1st, 2010, 04:08 PM
Has 44o miles on it!

pgermond
May 2nd, 2010, 08:49 AM
Congratulations. You are right-on with your comments about the SB100 process - if you can follow written instructions it is a snap. Most of the horror stories are the result of individuals not following the process as written and blaming it on the system (although the system does suck).

As the saying goes..... "now go drive it like you stole it." [thumb]

Slither
May 2nd, 2010, 12:00 PM
Yes, congrats and enjoy[thumb]!!

Oh, and do this too:3g:!

arrowdriver
May 24th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Regarding personalized plates, the other day while on a local car club drive I noted one of the newer members had a personalized plate that read "SLUGISH". I kind of like understatement and figured this might be a classic example so asked him about it. He said it was a plate left over from an old antique truck he used to have so registered it to his Cobra.