PDA

View Full Version : Homecoming 2010 Photos

beast
May 16th, 2010, 05:25 PM
As always, the Weavers hosted another Great Homecoming (and no rain!). If you couldn't make it this year, you missed an awesome time. Can't wait till next year. Here's a few snap-shots and thanks again, Gary.:D

dmswann
May 17th, 2010, 10:15 AM
JPG.032..............is that Alan, Maurice and Jim riding the unicycles in front of the Barber Museum?

spd4me
May 17th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Speaking of Barbers Motorsports Park, this weekend is the Legends of Motorsports event put on by Bobby Rahal. Over 120 post WWII race cars have signed up. Over 20 F1 cars and other Can-Am, Trans-Am, etc. I think they want to turn into a Goodwood type of event. Reason more car coming is they are getting 3 times the track time than at other events. On Thursday evening at 5 they will start at Barbers and drive Montevallo Rd through Irondale to Mountain Brook Village to display. Will be running shuttle buses from Brookwood Mall, Zoo and some other places. I'll be working in the Paddock Club Sat and Sun. If anyone comes look me up.
Bob

weaver
May 21st, 2010, 05:21 AM
We had a great turnout and the weather was perfect. Chris Kneuven broke his trans in Atlanta on his drive back to S Florida but was able to get his brother to trailer him home. Thanks to everyone who came.

PS. I would post some pics if I could get them to load.