PDA

View Full Version : Mike Sullivan

weaver
June 10th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Just heard from Mike Sullivan, he is on his way to the hospital in Jacksonville Fl for a liver transplant. We should know something tomorrow and will post his condition.

Alan

dmswann
June 10th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Everyone say a prayer for Mike!!!!! It would be great to see him back in action in Pigeon Forge this September.

Jerry Cowing
June 11th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Sure hope he does well. I miss his company. Was just thinking about him yesterday.

Slither
June 11th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Godspeed Mike[thumb]!

weaver
June 11th, 2011, 07:03 PM
We got a call from Mike's wife Marie, everything went well, he didn't have the surgery untill today. I will keep everyone posted.

weaver
June 14th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Latest news is that Mike could be released as early as Friday, he is doing great!!!!

dmswann
June 17th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Alan,

Have you had any update on Mike? We are praying that all goes well and he makes a rapid recovery? He has been fighting this problem for several years.

JeepSnake
June 18th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Don't know if Mike got out or not. Sandy and I were in the J'vile area last weekend and visited with Mike and Marie on Monday. We were amazed at how well Mike was doing, considering what he had been thru. Oh, and you all know Mike. He kept us laughing most of the hour and a half or so that we were there!