PDA

View Full Version : Cobra cruise new york

TAGCAVE
October 16th, 2011, 01:01 PM
I have been on the road for the last 6 months not much time to post. But today a coworker of mine working in Newbrugh, NY said he saw a 15-20 car cobra criuse, Which one of my fellow (overgrown boys as my wife calls me) was in this cruise. I am sure missing my cruising time at home. I would like to meet some the fellow cobra owners in the North east. Will be in Fishkill NY starting next week.

Rodney

weaver
October 16th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Rodney, what will you be doing in NY?

TAGCAVE
October 16th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Alan,

I work for the Small Business Admin. Diaster Assitance Center. I will be working Damage from hurricane Irene in southern NY state. I go out to sites that have been damaged by natural diasters verfiy the applicant has the damage they claim and report the total damages to loan dept.

Since I saw you last at homecoming at Top o the River I have worked Tuscaloosa,AL.,Joplin,MO,Reading,KS. Oklahoma City,OK. Harrisburg,PA,Springfield MA.,Hartford,CT, Albany,NY,Kingston NY, and now moving to Fishkill NY. Have not been home since June 3. This is the first whole weekend I have had off.
But in the diaster business you got to get it when you can.

Tell Maurice and Ms. Jean I said hello!

Rodney

weaver
October 17th, 2011, 05:45 AM
That has got to be a tough job, just going to watch Bama in Tuscaloosa and seeing all the damage is hard. Take care of yourself.

Slither
October 17th, 2011, 08:55 PM
The Vermont and northern New York boys just had a cruise last weekend, if I remember correctly, and went over to Lake Placid and through some other areas.

There is a thread over on Club Cobra about it... sounded like fun. We didn't make it up to New York this summer due to health realted issues. Hopefully next year!