PDA

View Full Version : Eyes are open

diegokid
December 4th, 2011, 06:23 AM
A retired friend of mine sent me this and I have never noticed it. Once seeing it it makes sense now.

Did you ever notice that American ends with i can or that Republican ends with i can soo why does Democrat end with rat!

scott h
December 4th, 2011, 08:02 AM
because republicans are so stupid they can make up lies just about everything? is that the answer? it's people like you who create divides among the people of the U.S. Go watch some more Fox "news'

wlewis
December 6th, 2011, 12:57 PM
I know I'm probably stupid, but the author below is not.

I have often wondered why it is that Conservatives are called the "Right"
and Liberals are called the "Left."

By chance I stumbled upon this verse in the Bible: "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes
10:2 (NIV)

Master
December 6th, 2011, 04:43 PM
because republicans are so stupid they can make up lies just about everything? is that the answer? it's people like you who create divides among the people of the U.S. Go watch some more Fox "news'
I would respond to this but i'm watching Fox.

scott h
December 6th, 2011, 05:37 PM
wow, how wise and profound, your mother must be so proud

spd4me
December 8th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Yup politics and hot rods are like oil and water, they don't mix very well.

Aggressor
December 8th, 2011, 01:13 PM
It really does'nt matter who's right or wrong. Sometimes a joke touches sensitivities but you know, when called to do so, we'd all stand proudly shoulder to shoulder as Americans. Time to give a little grace, kick back, have a Miller, and wish the best to everyone for the holidays.

- Geary (Free thinking Democrat)

Question: The earth is rotating 1070 MPH at the equator, while we circle the sun at 67,000 MPH, rotating on a curved arm of our galaxy at 490,000 MPH around it's center. Why is it not necessary to lie flat on the ground and cling deperately to the earth?

pgermond
December 8th, 2011, 09:06 PM
I would respond to this but i'm watching Fox.

Master,
Just so you know, not all of us Californians watch the Communist News Network here in California..... there are a few of us that watch Fox.

Calling people names and referring to ones mother is simply childish, disrespectful, and shows ignorance.

Enough said...................

Mike V
December 8th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Luke 6:37
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Let us focus on things in common, rather then things that devide. There are plenty of other forums that focus on politics.

eliminator
December 27th, 2011, 05:57 AM
Some member on this forum need to watch what they say and the tone of their message....OK:(

weaver
December 27th, 2011, 09:39 AM
I think they call it thin skin!