PDA

View Full Version : Hello again !!!!

Brent
December 29th, 2011, 07:25 PM
I have been away from the forum for a long time

After a visit at work form Slither and a Christmas greeting and phone call from Eliminator I thought I would say HI.

I do not have a Cobra anymore but I hope I am still welcome to post and comment.

Master has asked me to join him for the Unique reunion the last two years and I could not go. This year I hope to return and see you all again.

Just saying HI ,

Brent

pbrown
December 29th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Welcome back Brent.

Is there a date set for the 2012 reunion yet? It might be about time for me to attend one.

pgermond
January 1st, 2012, 08:23 AM
Good to hear from you, Brent.

weaver
January 1st, 2012, 09:49 AM
How's the Stang coming?

KrAzEcJ
January 1st, 2012, 09:11 PM
Hi Brent, good to hear from you. Is the mustang finished? By now you
probably already started another project. I have been busy working on a 67 Mustang for
my son. Take care and have a Happy New Year.

juanone
January 2nd, 2012, 02:30 PM
Hi Brent,

Great to see you are still around. Hope all is well, family growing? Mustang done yet? I bet is awesome.

Call me, I am really close to Evansville.

Juan
502-558-2904

sllib
January 3rd, 2012, 03:09 PM
Brent;
What do you do in Evansville? I work for Windstream Communications, which bought KDL
(Kentucky Data Link), which was headquartered in Evansville. Coincidence?

Master
January 8th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Brent, Howdy good to hear from you, I think I can make Homecoming this year. I will call when dates are announced. Have a great year!:BEER:

Brent
January 10th, 2012, 08:15 AM
I am the financial services manager for Kenny Kent Lexus.

Its a small world

Brent
January 10th, 2012, 08:33 AM
The mustang looks just like it did a year ago. My daughters are envolved in everything under the sun and the travel teams really keep us busy.

I have a couple of pics on my phone. I can't remember the last ones I posted?

Good to hear from you all again.

Slither
January 16th, 2012, 12:37 AM
It was great to see you Brent. Glad to hear you are still well. I'll be headed your way again... hopefully soon. Maybe we can get Eddie and any other Cobra guys to meet up for lunch or something... would be fun[thumb].

I'll bump you when I get more info on travel...