PDA

View Full Version : Mama Jean

weaver
July 26th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Some of you may already know that my mom has been in the hospital for a week now and seems to be doing better. She sufers from congestive heart failure and was hospitalized because of fluid build up, we hope she will be able to come home next week, keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Alan

Jim Harding
July 26th, 2012, 12:40 PM
So sorry to hear of your mom's hospitalization. She will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers.

Stan
July 26th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Ditto on what Jim said, Jean will be in our prayers and thoughts.

Stan and Karen

pgermond
July 26th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Sorry to read this news. Mama Jean will be in our prayers and thoughts as well. She is one heck of a lady. Keep us posted

beast
July 26th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Sorry to hear that Alan. We will keep Ms Jean in our prayers. Please keep us up to date. Gary & Renee

Jeff 427
July 27th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Alan,

Very sorry to hear about your Mom. We will keep her in our prayers! Hope she comes home soon!!

dmswann
July 27th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Mama Jean, along with a few other "Weavers" have been on our church prayer list and in our personal prayers for quite some time. Glad to hear she is doing better and gets to come home soon.....I know she hates that hospital food. Give her a big hug and kiss on the cheek from me when you see her today!

Silk
July 27th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Alan,

So very sorry to hear this, but glad she's on the upswing. We'll definitely keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

pgermond
July 27th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Alan,

I forgot to mention - tell your Mom hello and that we are thinking of her.

Slither
July 27th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Here's wishing Mama Jean a recovery that's faster than a high-powered Unique Cobra[thumb]! Please tell her "Hello" and that we are keeping her in our prayers (and the rest of you, as well;)). God speed!

juanone
July 28th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Wishing her all the best. Her warmth and friendly voice on the other end of the phone is much needed again. She makes all of us feel part of the family.

Our thought are with her and the Weaver family.

weaver
July 30th, 2012, 05:24 AM
The Dr is going to perform a heart cath on my mom tomorrow, they are trying to find out why her kidney's are not working well. I will keep you posted when we know more.

ralphscott
July 30th, 2012, 07:02 AM
We will continue our prayers for Jean we love her. We are also praying for the family as well as the surgeon.

God Bless y'all

Aggressor
July 30th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with your family.

-Geary & Sharon

weaver
July 31st, 2012, 08:39 AM
Heart cath at noon today, will keep you posted.

weaver
July 31st, 2012, 01:41 PM
Heart cath went well, she has a blood clot that they will treat with thinners. Her heart is only working at 25% which is about what we thought, they will start her on new meds along with rehab and hope she gets better.

ralphscott
July 31st, 2012, 02:50 PM
Thanks Alan I know it is tough for your families. Thanks for keeeping us updated. We will keep praying fro Mama Jean and y'all as well

arrowdriver
July 31st, 2012, 05:24 PM
Seems we are all family here. My thoughts and best wishes are with you too. I can sort of relate to this, having spent over three weeks in the hospital last year sitting on the cardiac ward with a monitor attached to me 24/7. Odd thing was I was the only one there without a heart condition. I'd been hit with pulmonary embolism that damned near killed me. They were controlling my heart beat with meds and treating me with blood thinners to prevent any more blood clots forming. Good part of mine was I eventually did fully recover and as long as I'm on blood thinners should not have any recurrences.

There were a lot of patients there with the same problem your mom has. All of the ones I met eventually walked out of there and hopefully she will too.

PhillipM
July 31st, 2012, 08:33 PM
Your mom and family is in our thoughts and prayers.

pgermond
August 1st, 2012, 01:36 PM
It's always good when the cause is identified. I too can relate, having the same condition. It can get better - I've enjoyed a 100% improvement in the last 6-months with a heavy regiment of meds. Tell her to keep her head up and get well.

weaver
August 1st, 2012, 01:41 PM
They removed the cathiter today, she feels better already! Thanks for all the good wishes and prayers.

Slither
August 1st, 2012, 03:23 PM
Excellent[thumb]! Prayers continue...

Jim Harding
August 1st, 2012, 04:06 PM
Great news, thanks for the update. Can't doubt the power of prayer.

juanone
August 2nd, 2012, 12:30 PM
Alan,

Please give your Mom my regards and a big hug from all of us.

Looking forward to hearing her voice again on the phone.

Juan

weaver
August 3rd, 2012, 12:25 PM
Mom's still in the hospital and doing a little better, we had hoped she would go to rehab today but it looks like it will be sometime next week.

OROBBE
August 4th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Hi Alan,

From my side in France I wish a quick restoring to your mom.

Hope she will get back to home quickly.

OliveR

richardu
August 5th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Alan: Barb and I have Momma Jean and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Dick Untch

olblu66
August 7th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Thinking of you Mrs. Weaver. Get well soon.

davebetts
August 8th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Sandy and I give our best wishes, get better soon. You have alot of people who care, lean on them, for now, and get back home. You can do it, after all YOU ARE BUILT FORD TOUGH!

weaver
August 9th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Mom's still in the hospital, they can't seem to get the fluid off enough to send her to rehab. Last Thursday a nurse was helping her to the bathroom and let her slip, now she has a fractured ankle on top of the other problems.

Jim Harding
August 9th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Damn, when it rains it pours! We're keeping Jean in our thoughts and prayers.

Slither
August 9th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Wow, sorry to hear that. Watch out for nosocomial infection (passed around by bad hand washing/cleaning/etc.), as well. It is one of the most common causes of extending hospitals stays. It kills many people every year, too. Anyone that enters the room should be made to wash their hands well before anything else gets done. The Docs can be especially bad.

diegokid
August 11th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Haven't been to the site in awhile. Makes it even worse to hear the news about MS Jean. We will put her in our prayers.

traveler
August 11th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Alan , Very sorry to hear your mom is having problems . She is one of the nicest ladies I know .Sometime when I am having a not so good day I call Unique just to say hello to her .It always changes my day for the better .

Please tell her she is in my prayers . I know from personal experience that a hospital is not always the best place to get over an illness . I hope she will be able to come home very soon .

Rick Findley

weaver
August 13th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Moms still in the hospital and doing a little better, the doc said she might be ready to go to rehab in a couple of days. I think once she's in rehab and gets her strength back she will be OK. She appreciates the best wishes you guy's send her and she said to keep praying for her.

Silk
August 13th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Glad to hear she's improving! Still in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted.

scott h
August 13th, 2012, 06:11 PM
thanks for sharing the good news. your mom and your family are in our thought daily.

weaver
August 14th, 2012, 10:03 AM
The doctor signed her release papers this morning so she should be in rehad later today, this has been a long 3 1/2 weeks for the entire family, hopefully she will do good in rehab and be able to go home soon.

Jim Harding
August 15th, 2012, 03:49 AM
Excellent! Yes, it's been a long time for you and your family Alan, but it looks like there's light at the end of the tunnel now. Great news!

weaver
August 15th, 2012, 06:11 AM
She starts rehab today, her mood was alot better just being out of the hospital. I will keep everyone posted as she improves.

Stan
August 15th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Glad she is doing better, we will keep her in our prayers.
Stan and Karen

weaver
August 17th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Mom had to be taken back to the hospital today, she is very week and hurting all over, we think it could be a urinary infection from the cath.

ralphscott
August 17th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Alan and Maurice, we are so sorry to hear of the pain your mom is going through. We are praying for comfort and ease for your whole family and praying for a healing for your mom.

God Bless you all. Tell Jean and your dad that we are Praying for her.

Ralph and Gayle

weaver
August 18th, 2012, 05:48 AM
Mom is in ICU, her kidneys are not working very well and her blood preasure dropped to 60/30, they were able to get her preasure up and are running test this morning on her kidneys. Visiting hours are at 9:30 and we hope to know more then.

weaver
August 18th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Just got back from the 6pm visit, her blood preasure is pretty good but they still haven't done much for her kidneys. She is very tired and restless but seems to be willing to fight to get better. I will see her again tonight at 9 and will try to give a update then.

weaver
August 19th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Keep praying for my mom, she is fighting infections.

Slither
August 19th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Praying for y'all every day[thumb]. Best wishes to Mama Jean, and the family, for her speedy recovery.

pgermond
August 19th, 2012, 04:13 PM
We just got back in town and saw these post. Your Mom is in our thoughts and prayers. Tell her to hang in there..... there is no where to go but up.

weaver
August 20th, 2012, 12:05 PM
They are adding frozen plazma to her blood for thickening, they hope to put her on dialysis to help get rid the poisons out of her blood. We should know more later today.

Jerry Cowing
August 20th, 2012, 04:18 PM
I'll definitely keep her in our thoughts and prayers. Hope everything turns out well. Just went through this with my girl friend's mother who also had fluid on her heart and 5 bypasses. She is recovering well now at home.

weaver
August 21st, 2012, 11:38 AM
The doctor decided against dialysis because her kidneys have started to put out 80 cc of fluid per hour, this is a good thing because it was going to be risky with her being so weak.

ralphscott
August 21st, 2012, 01:30 PM
Awesome Keep the prayers going folks!!

pgermond
August 21st, 2012, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the updates, Alan.

weaver
August 22nd, 2012, 05:18 AM
Moms putting out 120 cc of fluid now with a small dose of Lassix so things are looking up, she was resting good last night. We have not talked to her since Sat morning because it seemed to make her anxious, if she is resting when we go for visiting hours we just talk to her nurse and let her sleep. She has been diagnosed with diabetes so that might have caused some of the problems, she will have to keep that in check.

Naumoff
August 22nd, 2012, 12:59 PM
Glad your mother is doing better. She will be in my prayers.

weaver
August 24th, 2012, 12:03 PM
This morning she was pretty much the same, getting plenty of rest and not saying anything. They said she has lost about 14lbs of fluid in the past few days so that is good. She is getting nutrition through an IV because she doesn't have an apetite.

ralphscott
August 24th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Alan that sounds very promising, that is a lot of fluid to lose and that should help her heart quite a bit. I am so glad the Drs. are making progress. We are continuing in prayer...

God Bless

Ralph and Gayle

289/271
August 25th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Alan...thanks for the frequent updates. Certainly hope she pulls through this OK.

Barry

weaver
August 25th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Had a good day today, she was awake and was able to talk a bit even managed a few smiles and laughs. They are moving her to the next available step down room

ralphscott
August 26th, 2012, 04:08 AM
Praise the Lord Alan this is a miracle in the making.

pgermond
August 26th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Great news! [thumb]

Slither
August 26th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Super! Glad to hear it... prayers will continue[thumb]!

Silk
August 27th, 2012, 05:52 AM
Excellent news!!! All of you are still in our thoughts and prayers.

weaver
August 27th, 2012, 09:43 AM
She was alert this morning and was able to talk to us. They were feeding her pancakes which is the first solid food she has had since she's been in ICU.

Jim Harding
August 27th, 2012, 11:41 AM
That is a great sign toward full recovery. Excellent news.

ralphscott
August 27th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Praise the Lord! Give her a big hug from us!!

Ralph and Gayle

olblu66
August 28th, 2012, 05:21 AM
So glad to here this. She's one of a kind and can't be replaced.Want to see you next year at the homecoming ok!

juanone
August 28th, 2012, 05:47 AM
Alan,

We are all so very happy that your Mom is recovering. Power of positive thinking, prayer, and being good influences people. She has all of that.

Juan

arrowdriver
August 28th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Alan, I haven't been to the forum for quite a while and had assumed that your mom was likely home and recovering well by now, so was shocked to read of her setbacks etc. We are all hoping for the best and praying for her. My mom and dad are long gone but I still often think of them and wish they had lived longer to see their grand kids grow etc. Just be grateful for the time that God gives you.

weaver
August 29th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Not much to update, still in ICU and stable. We thought she might go to a room soon but they are trying to get her stronger.

weaver
August 30th, 2012, 08:29 AM
This morning she was doing about the same, still weak but making progress.

Tony Radford
August 30th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Alan, just got the memo. Add one more daily prayer to the list. All the best.

weaver
August 31st, 2012, 05:43 AM
Thanks Tony.

weaver
September 2nd, 2012, 05:31 PM
Well we thought she was going to a step down room today but she had a fever this morning, they are working to get her temp down so they can move her soon.

PhillipM
September 2nd, 2012, 07:52 PM
Alan, we will continue to keep your mom on our prayer list.

Phillip

weaver
September 4th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Still in ICU, fever has gone down and she is stable.

weaver
September 5th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Same as yesterday.

Buzz
September 8th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Hi Alan, I've been away from the forums for quite a while, initially due to my own Mom's health issues. Please convey our best wishes to Mrs Weaver and your whole family for a speedy recovery. Thoughts and prayers coming her way all the way from St. Lucia.

weaver
September 8th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Thanks Buzz, mom is still pretty much the same, her temp goes up and down because of an infection they are treating. I don't see her getting out of ICU in the next few days.

pgermond
September 9th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Alan,

She has been in the hospital for quite a while, how is she holding up? Not to mention your family - how is the rest of the family holding up?

It has to be tough. We are hoping and praying for the best outcome.

weaver
September 9th, 2012, 05:59 PM
She has very little energy and is sleeping most of the time. The last infection has set her back but she is holding her own, her vitals are really good just no energy.

juanone
September 10th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Please tell her we all very much love her and are pulling for the best recovery.

Juan

Buzz
September 10th, 2012, 07:32 PM
People often find a sense of power in the ability to destroy. But those of us who survive our early years of folly and constant learning from our mistakes eventually come to realize that true power only comes when you are capable of making a positive impact on other peoples lives in even the most subtle ways.

Mrs Weaver makes me; and I'm sure many, many others; feel better every single time we hear her voice, regardless of who we are, where we are or what's going on in our lives at the time. Only a truly wonderful person can do that, and now its time for us to return that strength and positive energy to make her feel better. It's time for all of us that she has touched in person or over great distances to let her know that we love her and we're pulling for her.

Let's make sure she knows that in addition to her real family, she has a huge bunch of adopted sons and daughters all over the place who need her to pull through so that in this complicated world, a big handful of people can still find comfort in the presence of real genuine goodness.

weaver
September 11th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Thanks Juan and Buzz !!!!

juanone
September 11th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Wow Buzz, that was truly beautiful and heartfelt. Thanks from all of us, we needed to hear it said your way,

Thanks again

Juan

dmswann
September 14th, 2012, 04:40 AM
I just found out that Mama Jean passed away around 9:30 last night. She was a lady that if you ever met her, you would never forget. She was like a second mom to many of us who have been fortunate enough to call the Weavers friends and be a member of the UNIQUE Motorcars family. Please pray for the whole family in this time of great loss. I am sure that more details will be posted later.

Our loss is Heaven's gain!

TurnpikeBoy
September 14th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Godspeed, Mama Jean. Your time here was heartfelt by so many. We have all been lifted by your grace and cheer.

Prayers and strength to all the Weaver family.

olblu66
September 14th, 2012, 05:23 AM
So sad to here this. She was just a great person and will be missed by many.I can't put to words and express myself like so many can on this forum, but she will truly be missed by me. My heart goes out to the Weaver family for there loss.

Jim Harding
September 14th, 2012, 05:39 AM
This is so sad. I never had the pleasure of meeting her face to face. Our contact had always been on the phone, where she was always helpful and greated you like you were her closest friend. She will surely be missed. God speed dear Jean, may heaven be blessed by your arrival.
My sincere condolence to the entire Weaver family.

juanone
September 14th, 2012, 06:00 AM
To Alan, Maurice and the entire Weaver Family, our most humble condolences. A wonderful soul is watching over us now, we are so lucky to have known her and to have been affected by her loving warmth, the memory will live in our hearts forever.

Juan

eliminator
September 14th, 2012, 06:56 AM
You know I always called her "Mom Weaver"

She loved to be in the middle of everything and all of us. So she really enjoyed being the first contact at Unique Motorcars. You always spent a little time with her, or in some cases a lot of time with her before you got to Alan or Maurice.

So yes that voice on ther phone that said "hey Buddy" will be missed but not forgotten.

She enjoyed her family in the Gadsden area and it's really good they all got to spend a lot of time with her.

Cheryl and I will miss her.

pgermond
September 14th, 2012, 07:38 AM
She was a wonderful-wonderful person. I just don't have the words right now. My thoughts are with the family.

Tony Radford
September 14th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Alan, Maurice and family - so dreadfully sorry for your loss. I'll never forget that voice whenever I called Unique. Truly a southern belle. Always treated me like kin. Definitely famous in the Cobra world.

T

K.Wilson
September 14th, 2012, 11:43 AM
To the Weaver Family, I am so sorry for your loss. Mrs. Weaver will be truley missed by her "extended family".
Keith

Mike Del
September 14th, 2012, 05:37 PM
To all of the Weaver family,

My sincere condolences for your loss. A loss to all of us in the Unique family. Her warm embrace and kisses will be missed by all of us. Every year, at Homecoming, when Tom and I arrived, Mama Jean would embrace us and welcome us "home". She always greeted us as you would expect your own mother would welcome you after a long time away. I would sit and chat with her, and she would tell me about the family updates. She doted on her family and was very proud of each and every one. I am glad that I had the priviledge to have known her. Thank you Mama Jean for being you.

scott h
September 14th, 2012, 05:52 PM
my condolences to the Weaver Family,
I haven't had to call Unique for some time now, but I can still hear jean's voice. I always got off the phone with a smile. She will be missed by all.

with deepest sympathy, Scott

weaver
September 14th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers during this extremely difficult time. She thought of all of her customers as family. We finalized her funeral arrangements today and they are as follows
Visitation Monday at Glencoe/Hokes Bluff Funeral Chapel from 11:30 1:00 Chapel Service to follow. Graveside service to be held at Crestwood Cemetary. We decided to have the visitation and burial the same day to make it less stressfull on my dad.

PhillipM
September 14th, 2012, 09:09 PM
We have truly lost a sweet soul. I can’t imagine calling the shop and not hearing her voice on the other end. I never told her but she always reminded me of my grandmother. The Weaver family is in our thoughts and prayers.

weaver
September 15th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Mom's obituary will be in Sundays news paper and can be found on www.gadsdentimes.com

Buzz
September 15th, 2012, 10:16 AM
I am truly saddened to hear this. Condolences to Alan, Maurice and the entire Weaver family. Thank God you have each other to pull together and carry on as she'd want you to. What a wonderful person she was.

ralphscott
September 15th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Alan, Maurice, the entire Weaver family, we are saddended by the passing of your beloved Mamma Jean.. We know that because of her faith she has a very special place in Heaven. We will pray for the family and cherish the fun times and discussions we had with her.
God Bless you all.

Ralph and Gayle

beast
September 15th, 2012, 06:59 PM
We are so sorry to hear about Miss Jean, she was a very special person, she will be deeply missed by us and the rest of the cobra family. Please contact us if we can do anything to help you during this difficult time. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Gary and Renee Darsey

Slither
September 15th, 2012, 07:53 PM
This is truly a sad moment in our Cobra fraternity. I can clearly hear her voice, one that I looked forward to hearing each time I called, saying, "Unique Motor Cars, may I help you please?". I am saddened for the loss that the Weaver family must undergo, and I am sad that I will never hear that greeting ever again. God speed Mama Jean!

bittentoo
September 16th, 2012, 07:47 PM
I am posting tonight as Jodina, for Kelly and I. Kelly didn't realize how much it would touch him to know he wouldn't hear Mama Jeans' voice on the other end of that phone when he called! We began reading the other posts and cried here together knowing a great person has past on.
What a great FAMILY all of you are. You have always made the rest of us feel like "family" so it touches each one of us greatly to lose the matriarch of our family!
God Bless each of you family members that feel the loss even more so than us as extended family, we pray for God to give you grace and comfort during this time.

God Bless!
All our Love,

Kelly and Jodina Mullins

souzape
September 16th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Alan/Maurice,

So very sorry to hear about your Mom. Losing a loving parent or child is a very special loss....but they are never far away in your heart when they were close in life.

Press on. I'm sure that is what she would have wanted.

Phil and Becky Souza

Ric S.
September 17th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Mama Weaver is now an Angel in heaven looking over us. When I look back over my time as a cobra owner I think as much of my wonderful experience with the Weaver family as I do the car. For that I thank you. I know Mama Jean will always be with me as a wonderful memory that impacted everyone she met.

Ric

spd4me
September 17th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Sure heart broken to see her go. Moma Jean was truly a southern lady. Always kind and courteous evertime I called or went by the shop. She treated everyone like they were her own children. The best is yet to come, one day we'll see her again!
Bob

mkassab
September 17th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Alan and Maurice....

My wife, Mel, and I are deeply sadden with the passing or your mother and great friend to all of us! As I'm sure both of you are aware your full attention now has to be with your dad. Mel and I went through a like situation a little over 11 months ago and, in some ways, dealing with my father's "hurts and needs" were just as important. Keep your dad busy in any way possible. There's lots of social network activities that will help keep him occupied if the shop can't keep him busy enough. He'll most likely be reluctant.... but one step at a time.

Our thoughts and prays are with you both.

Mark & Mel Kassab

V8er
September 17th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Our sincere condolences on the loss to the entire extended family of like-minded folk. What a grand lady Mama Jean was. I'm so thankful I got to meet her in person after many friendly phone conversations! Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
From the Fort family in Texas,
Paul

Naumoff
September 17th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Our condolence to the Weaver family. You will be on our prayers.

Silk
September 18th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Alan and Maurice,

I was so saddened to hear of your mom’s passing. She was a wonderful, wonderful woman. You undoubtedly have a host of great memories of her to help carry you and your families through this difficult time.

With deepest sympathy,

Gary

weaver
September 18th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers during this sad time, my mom thought of all of you as family. It was hard coming back to work today and her not being here, I guess it will get a little easier with time. Thanks again for all the cards, flowers and well wishes.

The Weaver family

289/271
September 18th, 2012, 04:35 PM
I'm very sorry to hear of Mama Jean's passing. Every time I called the office, she made me feel like an old friend, not just a customer. An awful lot of people will miss her and she will be remembered by us all.

Barry Hickman

twanita
September 18th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Alan and Maurice- Wanted to offer my condolences. Jean's warm personality always shined through and made talking to Unique a pleasant experience. She will be sorely missed. Jim Ofria

Russ Dickey
September 19th, 2012, 11:24 AM
I just saw the update on CobraCountry, and wanted to express my condolences to the Weaver family. I am so sorry for your loss. I spoke with Jean several times on the phone, and she was always so pleasant, friendly, and willing to help. She will be missed.

My thoughts are with you.

Sincerely,

Russ Dickey

rldunn7
September 20th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Maurice ,Alan, Jim and the whole Weaver family, Linda and I are sorry to hear about your Mother. Jean was a special person and will be missed by all of us. I am sorry we did not know about her being sick. We just do not go to the website much anymore. Our hearts are heavy and the shop just will not be the same without her. God bless all of you... Richard and Linda Dunn

weaver
October 5th, 2012, 10:45 AM
We would like to thank each and evryone of you that sent cards or made a donation to her church's building fund, my mom made it her mission to see that her church was able to build a gym for the youth department and was pretty much funding it on her own. She would have been overwhelmed by the amount raised. Thanks again from the Weaver family.

traveler
October 6th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Maurice , Alan , I just now found out that your mom has passed . I am so sorry . Your mom was a truley Unique lady . She always treated me as part of her extended family as I know she did everyone else that knew her . I called her many times not to talk business but just to say hello to her because she always could turn a bad day into a good day for me .
My mom passed away in 1991 and that was the last time I had tears in my eyes until I saw the news tonight . I can truely say I am a better person from having known her and I have lost a friend . Your moms legacy will be measured by the many peoples lives she touched in such a positive way . I am sure she has a special place in heaven where she can watch over us all . She will truely be missed . Thank you for sharing her with us all .

Rick Findley

weaver
October 7th, 2012, 08:43 AM
Thanks Rick.

arrowdriver
October 7th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Just signed on for the first time in a month and read the sad news. My sympathy goes to your family. I have lost both my parents and though it was quite a few years ago, I still think of them frequently and all the things they missed like the birth of our grandkids etc. Life will go on though it will never be quite the same.

Jerry Cowing
October 25th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Alan, Maurice,
Just logged on and saw mama Jean had passed. So sorry. I always enjoyed hearing her voice whenever I called and it always brought a smile to my face. She will be missed.

weaver
October 26th, 2012, 05:28 AM
Thanks Jerry.