PDA

View Full Version : New Gallery

pbrown
March 19th, 2013, 06:51 PM
I was having trouble with the gallery. I ended up replacing it. It's from the same company but it is much more robust.

As an added bonus, I've imported all the really old images from the original site.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

dmswann
March 20th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Gallery is very well organized and easy to use. Good job!!!!!

pgermond
March 20th, 2013, 09:49 AM
I like it - nice work!

pbrown
March 20th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Thanks Guys. There will be more updates soon.

Slither
March 23rd, 2013, 07:04 PM
and I went to the personal albums to see that as well, and there is a little glitch. Looks like Jerry Cowing is getting mixed into the Spence car album from Brian's album... or vice versa:confused:.

Thanks Patrick, this is a nice addition[thumb].

Slither
March 23rd, 2013, 07:06 PM
Uh-oh... looks like edit button dissapeared... :confused:

pbrown
March 24th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Uh-oh... looks like edit button dissapeared... :confused:

You should be able to edit your own photos. Is that missing? Please check. I should be able to fix that.

pbrown
March 24th, 2013, 07:28 PM
and I went to the personal albums to see that as well, and there is a little glitch. Looks like Jerry Cowing is getting mixed into the Spence car album from Brian's album... or vice versa:confused:.

Photos for that project were posted from multiple accounts due to space restrictions. I need to get that sorted out.

pbrown
March 25th, 2013, 02:24 PM
This is where the photo edit is now.

http://www.uniquecobra.com/photopost/data/500/photo_edit.JPG (http://www.uniquecobra.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1276&title=photo-edit&cat=500)

Slither
March 25th, 2013, 02:33 PM
You should be able to edit your own photos. Is that missing? Please check. I should be able to fix that.

No Patrick, not photos... no edit button for posts, at least on my version. :confused:

pbrown
March 25th, 2013, 03:41 PM
No Patrick, not photos... no edit button for posts, at least on my version. :confused:

I just uploaded an image from my test account. It shows the edit link. I see that you have only two photos in your gallery. Is this true? Can you edit either of those?

pbrown
March 25th, 2013, 06:03 PM

I think I have a personal galleries sorted out. Someone check my work.

Jim Harding
March 26th, 2013, 03:29 AM
If I had to complain....... :rolleyes:....... the only tid bit I found when first opening the gallery tab, I used the search feature to find my own album using my user name. Found nothing. It would find a pic if I used the pics title. Finally figured out I had to click on the highlighted member gallery link.
Other than that, everything is functioning OK and had no issue uploading another pic.
Thanks for all you do to keep us happy :banana: and connected [thumb]

Jim Harding
March 26th, 2013, 03:34 AM
Oh, viewing my profile, it says I have not created an album?

pbrown
March 26th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Oh, viewing my profile, it says I have not created an album?

Correct. Everyone can have photos in a personal gallery. Only a few have created albums within there galleries. I may disable the album feature because it sometimes causes confusion.

Slither
March 26th, 2013, 07:24 PM

Let me repeat... not the photos, no edit button on the regular posts. There used to be one, and you could delete posts if you double posted, etc. Good feature!

pbrown
March 26th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Let me repeat... not the photos, no edit button on the regular posts. There used to be one, and you could delete posts if you double posted, etc. Good feature!

I thought this thread was about the gallery.

Okay. I understand now. It is fixed. It was just this forum. All the others were fine.

Slither
March 28th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Thanks Patrick... sorry for the confusion.