PDA

View Full Version : Our Unique group...

JeepSnake
August 27th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Just wandered over to Club Cobra earlier today, and the experience made me want to come on here and post something really to the point:

"Thanks."

The snarking, posturing, and just downright meanness that I read over at the other site is just disgusting.

I think that the Unique family tends to show a greater amount of, well, "hospitality" (that just seems like the best word to me). Y'all are good folks, and I for one appreciate that.

Good luck to all with Pigeon Forge preparations. Hope to see you there!

dmswann
August 28th, 2013, 05:43 AM
Zack,

I agree. Whenever I'm asked why I invested in a Unique Cobra instead of some other brand, I always describe the quality, customer service and likeness to an original Cobra, but I also talk about becoming part of the Unique Family. Our fondness of the "Cobra" brought us together, but after awhile it becomes more about the "owners" than just the cars. I love my car, but the people I have met and become friends with are even more important.

Just like you, I look forward to seeing members of the "family" in Pigeon Forge!

pgermond
August 28th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Zack,

I agree. Some of the people that frequent that site seem to just want to argue. I recognized that long ago when I got into it with a moderator that is no longer there.

ralphscott
September 2nd, 2013, 03:54 PM
Yup it is all true what a great group of folks!!